Mums call for Aldi to recall ‘sensitive’ baby wipes after children’s allergic reaction
0 Have your say A mum is demanding Aldi recall baby wipes after her two-year-old daughter suffered a horrific rash - which looked like severe sunburn.
Little Martha Byrne started crying in agony just seconds after using the Mamia Newborn wipes to clean her face.
Her mum Hayley Neale watched in horror as her daughter’s cheeks and nose flared up in an angry red rash caused by the wipes.
Single mum Hayley, 32, is now demanding Aldi recall the 55p wipes - promoted as “extra sensitive” - and investigate why they caused such a reaction to Martha.
Hayley, who also had one-year-old son Harry,... read more
- 21:09 UKIP pledges to defend our country and way of life at manifesto launch
- 21:08 UK needs to build more homes, loosen planning controls - Reuters poll
- 21:08 Iran sees breakthrough in oil deals following Rouhani re-election
- 21:06 Wall Street gains on upbeat retail results
- 21:02 Thermometer 'vanished from Michael Barrymore's home' and 'may have...
- 21:02 Kellimarie Willis star of CBBC's Got What it Takes? to perform at...
- 21:01 Armed Police put Queen Elizabeth Hospital on 'lockdown' - updates
- 21:00 Two North Wales men charged with murder after man is stabbed
- 20:59 Brazil's Temer ends deployment of troops in capital in face of...
- 20:59 Striker tells Antonio Conte: I want to play for Chelsea next season
- 20:59 Ander Herrera to Barcelona: Manchester United star makes transfer...
- 20:58 Ariana Grande “offers to pay for victims’ funerals” after...
- 20:56 Ex-TV weatherman Fred Talbot guilty of abusing schoolboys under his...
- 20:55 Macron to win absolute parliament majority next month, poll shows
- 20:55 EastEnders spoiler: Fans thrilled as THIS major character returns...
- 20:52 Manchester United working on Andrea Belotti transfer from Torino
- 20:49 U.S. stocks scale new peaks on retailer results; oil falls
- 20:49 Manchester United star Paul Pogba makes Instagram overtures to...
- 20:47 Five stories you must read before bed
- 20:44 Hull City to conduct 'considered recruitment' after Marco Silva...
- 20:43 Arsenal legend lifts the lid on Arsene Wenger's summer transfer...
- 20:41 Venezuela military defends protests role, backs Maduro congress
- 20:41 Teenager joins Muslim leaders in condemning Manchester bombing
- 20:40 How your Derby home could become a movie set - AND make you money
- 20:38 Scottish Police Authority chairman loses confidence of MSPs
- 20:38 Holidays to the Moon? Hypersonic spaceplane on schedule for...
- 20:38 ‘Remain vigilant’ Ireland holds terror meeting as police issue...
- 20:35 Police 'growing increasing concerned' for missing teens
- 20:35 Boy, 12, collapsed and died while playing football with his friends
- 20:34 Man shot at by 'pushbike gunman' in Liverpool street