Mum whose daughter died taking MDMA to celebrate end of uni says she was an ‘inspiration’

Mum whose daughter died taking MDMA to celebrate end of uni says she was an ‘inspiration’
 

A grieving mum whose daughter died after taking MDMA while celebrating finishing university has spoken out about her devastating loss. 
Joana Burns, 22, died on June 6 2017 after paying a dealer just £7 for MDMA, which caused her to overheat and collapse while she was in her university Union building to celebrate completing her exams.
Grieving mother Mosca Burns, 50, who picked up her late daughter’s degree certificate after her death has now opened up about her daughter’s ‘passion’ for mathematics, and her wishes for Joana’s legacy to be ‘inspiring girls’.
Mrs Burns, also mum to Cecilia,... read more

 
20 January 2018 in Hot News, Views: 35
Source: Metro
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31