Mum speaks of shock at 13-year-old daughter being hospitalised after eating 'contaminated cookie'



A GRIMSBY mum has spoken of her horror after her 13-year-old daughter was apparently given a "contaminated cookie" by a "little old lady" in the street.
As reported at www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk, three teenagers – two girls aged 13 and 15 and a boy aged 13 – were taken ill after eating biscuits allegedly given to them by a woman on Freeman Street on Saturday night.
Today, Julie Winterton of Wintringham Road, said: "I had a knock on the door from the police at 10pm on Saturday night to tell me Samantha had been taken to hospital.
"When I arrived at the hospital... read more

 
13 October 2016 in Yorkshire & Humber, Views: 32
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31