Mum scarred for life and terrified to leave home after botched eyebrow procedure caused skin to fall off

Mum scarred for life and terrified to leave home after botched eyebrow procedure caused skin to fall off
 

A traumatised mum claims a 30-minute eyebrow tattoo procedure left her scarred for life and unable to leave the house.
Amanda Coats, 43, said a simple eyebrow feathering appointment turned into a nightmare after she alleges she woke up the following day to discover her skin had peeled off onto her pillow.
The procedure sees clinicians use a small blade to make tiny cuts in the skin before inserting ink to make the eyebrows appear darker and fuller.
The makeup artist claims after the procedure her skin became painfully red and swollen, costing her £972 in medical bills.
But the clinic that... read more

 
1 August 2017 in Lifestyle, Views: 44
Source: Daily Record
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4 5 6
    7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27
    28 29 30 31