Mum's warning as baby fights for life after drinking household product



A baby was left fighting for life in intensive care after grabbing and drinking a popular herbal oil.
Mum Jessica Landim, 23, from Toxteth, urged other parents to be vigilant over camphor oil, used in many chest rubs, as she waited for news about her daughter.
She said she feared for the life of 11-month-old Leila, who has been hooked up to a breathing machine at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital for the past week.
Jessica described how she had been at home with Leila and her mum last Friday when every parent’s worst nightmare unfolded.
She told the ECHO: “She started coughing in a desperate... read more

 
5 October 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 40
Share:
  •  




    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31