Mum's terrifying warning to parents after daughter wouldn't wake up from nap
Parents are being warned of the dangers of heatstroke - even if their kids haven't spent time outside in the sun.
The warning came from a mum who uploaded a picture of her daughter with an important message for parents.
The image of her daughter Anastasia, posted by her mum Jessica Abma, shows her sleeping under light bedding with reddened, damp skin.
She admits that is was "the scariest moment I've had to imagine" when she shared the picture - explaining that her daughter had suffered from symptoms of severe heatstroke, the Mirror reports .
Jessica went to check on her child, who... read more
- 13:18 YP Letters: A worrying climate of science under attack
- 13:18 YP Letters: May’s deal with EU is the death of democracy in Britain
- 13:18 Nate Diaz vs Woodley: Tyron reveals real reason why fight fell through
- 13:18 Cristiano Ronaldo furious with three Real Madrid team-mates
- 13:16 Firefighters rescue horse from SWIMMING POOL
- 13:16 More people claiming unemployment benefits in Hull compared to 2016
- 13:16 Boy, 15, arrested on suspicion of stealing Royal Mail post bags
- 13:13 Will you join our campaign to help the homeless in Harrogate this...
- 13:13 Dementia SCANDAL: Hundreds of patients will be STRANDED in hospital...
- 13:12 M62 'carriageway defect' near Wakefield causes lane closure
- 13:12 Police arrest Hull boy, 15, after sacks of post stolen from Royal...
- 13:12 Drama student cleared of rape after night out during Fresher’s week
- 13:12 Romelu Lukaku hits back at critics after scoring Manchester United...
- 13:12 Wrexham AFC set for financial boost as former striker Moult signs...
- 13:12 Will you join our campaign to help the homeless in Harrogate this...
- 13:11 Why Huddersfield's live escape room is going Underground
- 13:10 Ex-West Brom youth trains with Wolves to boost Lambs hopes
- 13:10 Anthony Joshua surprises children in Christmas visit to NSPCC centre
- 13:10 Popular chip shop forced to close after food poisoning allegations
- 13:09 Four Seasons Health Care gains breathing space
- 13:09 REVIEW: Aladdin Preston Charter Theatre
- 13:08 Almost 300 missed appointments at Millom surgery
- 13:08 Millom museum to close for month-long refurbishment
- 13:08 Barrow man admits lying to police after hit-and-run
- 13:08 Christmas benefits 2017 to be paid EARLY - these are the dates you...
- 13:07 Sir Cliff Richard warned financial affairs may be revealed during...
- 13:07 Final Fantasy 7 Remake UPDATE - Another blow for FF7 fans hoping...
- 13:06 REVIEW: Aladdin Preston Charter Theatre
- 13:06 Wakefield coroners seek information on family of Castleford man
- 13:06 Wakefield Christmas hamper appeal is a success