Mum's shock as daughter, 2, steps on 'drug needle' at popular holiday park

A mum has spoken of her shock after finding a needle embedded in the sole of her two-year-old daughter's trainer.
Kimberley Travis and her family, of west Hull, were staying at Thorpe Park holiday park in Cleethorpes when she made the shock discovery on Saturday.
She has since taken daughter River Macrae to the hospital to have her checked out.
More news: Aldi Beverley Road reopening after major refurbishment
She said: "We have been to Thorpe Park lots of times and it is usually clean. But when my daughter came in after playing she took her show off an I noticed the needle was hanging... read more

18 October 2016 in Yorkshire & Humber, Views: 31

    News Widget for Webmasters

    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News


    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28