Mum posts shocking image of baby who was burned after chewing phone charger

Mum posts shocking image of baby who was burned after chewing phone charger
 

A young mother posted a shocking image of her baby’s burned mouth after she chewed on a phone charger – which burned her in seconds.
Courtney Davis says that her 19 month old put the charger in her mouth while it was plugged in and within reach.
She said, ‘ It took all of a few seconds for her to get burned. She had never tried to put it in her mouth and she had never messed with it.
‘The one day it isn’t moved she stuck it in her mouth and got a severe burn. She doesn’t feel it thank God hasn’t acted like it bothers her at all.’
It’s not clear what model of phone charger Davis, who lives... read more

 
11 October 2017 in Hot News, Views: 43
Source: Metro
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31