Mum finds 'little superhero' dead in her cot after going to see why twin sister was shouting

Mum finds 'little superhero' dead in her cot after going to see why twin sister was shouting
 

A girl of three described as a "little superhero" was found dead in her cot amid fears she may have contracted the blood poisoning condition septicaemia in her sleep, an inquest heard.
Little Riely Wratten-Jeffries had a temperature but suffered no telltale signs of a skin rash when she went to bed in the room she shared with her twin sister Charlotte.
Their mother Shanna Wratten, 27, was getting ready for work the following morning when she heard Charlotte shouting for her at a baby gate and went in to discover Riley lying unresponsive in bed.
The youngster's father George... read more

 
30 August 2017 in World News, Views: 41
Source: Daily Record
Share:
  •  




    News Widget for Webmasters


    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28 29 30