Mum finds dog urine pouring through the ceiling from flat above

Mum finds dog urine pouring through the ceiling from flat above
 

A mum was left ‘disgusted’ after dog urine poured through her ceiling from the flat above and short circuited her electricity.
Natasha Mason, 27, said she has to keep her disabled two-year-old son, Alfie, confined to the living room as dogs continue to wee on her neighbour’s floor.
Severely anorexic student weighing just 5 stone told she’s ‘not thin enough’ to get treatment The full-time carer said the problems first started on Tuesday when a leak appeared around the smoke alarm in her Swindon council flat.
She said: ‘It was not dripping through, it was pouring. It was like a downpour, as... read more

 
1 October 2016 in Hot News, Views: 37
Source: Metro
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31