Mum calls on motorbiking community to surprise son who has rare bone disorder on his 16th birthday
A mum is calling on Greater Manchester’s motorbiking community to help her son - who will never be able to ride a bike due to a rare brittle bone disorder - on his 16th birthday.
Michelle O’Donnell has set out to create a huge ride out for teenager Peter - from 7pm tonight.
He has a rare condition which means his bones are really fragile and break easily - meaning he will never be able to actually ride one for himself.
So she is asking for help from Greater Manchester’s motorbiking community to join the ride which will see Peter sitting at the front in a trike as it hits the streets around... read more
- 06:08 SE Asia Stocks-Rise as oil underpins; Thailand at 4-1/2-mth high
- 06:08 South Korea's Moon makes second justice minister pick after first...
- 06:05 International operation against human trafficking and exploitation...
- 06:04 Top tips from the RSPCA on how to look after your pet rabbit
- 06:04 Family remembers murdered Leeds dad Adam Chadwick with memorial...
- 06:04 Is it better to walk or run through the rain?
- 06:03 Penny farthing to head up parade to open Wooler festival
- 06:03 Council issues Grenfell Tower fridge-freezer safety advice
- 06:03 Kylian Mbappe to Liverpool: Reds not convinced Monaco star wants...
- 06:02 Theresa May's DUP-Tory deal criticised as 'shabby and reckless'
- 05:55 Jose Mourinho must improve at Man Utd or risk damaging his...
- 05:54 China stocks down, solid profit data offset by cautious mood; HK flat
- 05:53 Dana White adamant Conor McGregor has a chance of KO'ing Floyd...
- 05:50 Coventry City pre-season: Here's what the players will be doing on...
- 05:49 Council kerb drop blunder leaves taxpayers £1,600 out of pocket
- 05:49 Former Britain's Got Talent star given trial date
- 05:46 Burton and South Derbyshire drivers to be aware of M1 restrictions...
- 05:46 New rules for van owners using Birmingham City Council tips
- 05:46 Got a good idea to tackle childhood obesity in Birmingham?
- 05:43 Man Utd star Henrikh Mkhitaryan talks scorpion kick: I prefer my...
- 05:43 New rules for van owners using Birmingham City Council tips
- 05:43 Got a good idea to tackle childhood obesity in Birmingham?
- 05:42 Premier League stadiums ranked by local temperature: Where is warmest?
- 05:39 Pokemon Go Raid Level update as fans wait for Gym Badges news
- 05:34 Bertrand Traore joins Lyon: Chelsea include buy-back clause and...
- 05:33 Explosion heard from ship off the coast of Somalia, official says
- 05:33 No decisive winner in Mongolia presidential vote forces second round
- 05:33 U.S. threatens Syria, says Assad is planning chemical weapons attack
- 05:28 Alexandre Lacazette: Lyon chief says Arsenal target won’t be sold...
- 05:23 Jury to go out in trial of Toxteth man accused of murdering Ryanair...