Mum called 999 on son after he had house party when she was on holiday
A mother immediately called 999 when she found out her 18-year-old son was throwing a party at their home while she was on holiday.
Alison Robinson, 49, told police to keep her son Oliver ‘locked up’ so he could learn to grow up.
Oliver’s mother and father, David Robinson, 53, were away for the weekend in the Lake District when he wrecked their home in Poulton, Lancashire, The Sun reports.
They returned home to find a smashed window, broken furniture and a house covered in sick and urine.
Oliver had arranged for a small gathering at first, but when word of the free house got out, it quickly... read more
- 04:19 A dog which attacked a man in the street has been spared from being...
- 04:13 Weekend lie-ins could help you avoid an early death, study says
- 03:42 Undercover with badger baiters as network infiltrated
- 03:19 Portrait exhibition at Oxford showcases university's diversity
- 03:08 Judge spares Northampton man who attacked neighbour with baseball...
- 03:08 Otago University seizes and destroys copies of student magazine...
- 03:07 Gavin Grimm trans bathroom lawsuit backed by federal judge
- 02:47 Four in 10 Americans can't cover a $400 emergency expense, Fed finds
- 02:45 Prehistoric women's arms 'stronger than those of today's elite rowers'
- 02:42 Oxford college to launch scholarship in attempt to address slavery...
- 02:30 Vase that 'we didn't like too much' is worth small fortune
- 02:30 Archbishop Philip Wilson to step down after sex abuse cover-up
- 02:25 Tesco to shed up to 1,700 jobs in new management shake-up
- 02:22 Archbishop Philip Wilson stands aside after child sexual abuse...
- 02:16 Trump may extend UK visit to play golf in Scotland
- 02:13 The new Royal Yacht Britannia – a £100m begging bowl?
- 02:08 Brexit: Hammond rejects business calls for customs union
- 02:05 Mexico: brazen daylight shootout turns Guadalajara into war zone
- 02:01 Wayne Bennett to consider another club if Broncos replace him
- 01:53 Can English remain the 'world's favourite' language?
- 01:53 David Lammy: 'Hate mail won't scare or silence me'
- 01:53 London Ambulance Service taken out of special measures
- 01:53 Call for greater oversight of recommendations of public inquiries
- 01:50 Lauren Goodger appears to make thinly-veiled dig at former TOWIE...
- 01:46 Colombia conflict: Swapping the battlefield for the football pitch
- 01:36 Manchester united in love as city turns out to remember 22 victims...
- 01:34 Australia free trade deal talks to push for greater access to EU's...
- 01:31 UB40's Ali Campbell: 'We're still cool'
- 01:08 Are sweeteners healthier than sugar?
- 01:06 Stephanie Davis' return to Hollyoaks: Actress reads her new script...