MP calls for new body to take over Derby NHS sex scandal trust
A Derbyshire MP has called for a new organisation to take control of the county's mental health trust after a damming report - and the Government warned it could face being "shut down".
The Derby Telegraph has today laid bare the shocking failings at Kingsway-based Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
They have been revealed in a Care Quality Commission report released today after an inspection in June. The current interim chairman, Richard Gregory, and acting chief executive, Ifti Majid, have denied requests to be interviewed by the Derby Telegraph. Mr Majid will soon be... read more
- 18:12 Early puberty raises your cancer risk as an adult - and genes are...
- 18:09 Zelda Breath of the Wild Wii U and Nintendo Switch has a new NES...
- 18:09 Steps new album heading for Number ONE: Tears On The Dancefloor...
- 18:09 Man abandoned his wife and told her to get on with her life
- 18:08 Tributes to Cumbria wildlife worker who died taking part in fell race
- 18:08 Leeds school locked down while armed police make drugs raid arrests
- 18:07 Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o movie conjured up on Twitter
- 18:07 Troubled man attacked hospital security staff after taking an overdose
- 18:07 What's on: Three days of Tour de Yorkshire cycling celebrations in...
- 18:06 Thieves steal organ pipes and lead roofing from historic church
- 18:03 Judge refuses to rule out jail sentence for teenagers who admitted...
- 18:03 Banks boost FTSE as French election ignites risk-on rally
- 18:01 Revell urges Cobblers to learn from mistakes and up their game...
- 18:01 Sew far sew good for Best of Broxtowe Borough Award nominee My...
- 18:01 When are the French election results and what are the odds?
- 18:01 Rangers kid Myles Beerman will learn from Hampden torment against...
- 18:00 French prosecutors open formal probe into PSA Group diesel emissions
- 18:00 Conor McGregor called out by Tyron Woodley days after UFC 213 rumour
- 18:00 Liverpool ace Emre Can is a Manchester City fan after 'stupid'...
- 18:00 Barcelona icon Lionel Messi speaks out following incredible winner...
- 18:00 Leeds school locked down while armed police make drugs raid arrests
- 17:59 'Gun' found following armed robbery at BP garage in Leads Road, Hull
- 17:59 We’re obsessed with these rainbow buzzcuts
- 17:59 Loose Women ladies strip fully NAKED: 'This is what we REALLY look...
- 17:58 VIDEO: Tech company invents ‘Kindle for the blind’
- 17:58 Search launched to find missing Doncaster man
- 17:58 Gritters out across North East for winter's unexpected return
- 17:58 Man City vs Manchester United referee confirmed
- 17:57 ECB appoint John Neal as head of coaching development
- 17:57 Saracens enjoy time on the beach as part of their 'debrief'... but...