Mountain bike clothing business helps riders stand out
For years, female mountain biking enthusiasts have struggled to find the same top-of-the-range attire enjoyed by men in their sport.
But Hannah Myers believes she has started to redress the balance with her bespoke clothing range released by her business, Flare Clothing Company.
Now the Nottingham designer – who recently launched a men's range – has been recognised for her efforts with a top award in her industry, winning the best mountain bike clothing of 2016 prize in the Total Women's Cycling Awards.
Ms Myers, of The Meadows, said: "I think I've fulfilled a need and in the time... read more
- 08:34 Shropshire Council powers have been chipped away, says David Lloyd
- 08:34 Shrewsbury mother who left her children, aged four and 11,...
- 08:34 Chance to comment on spots for planting
- 08:34 Peter drives off with top national recognition
- 08:33 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 08:32 Historic pubs included in new real ale guide
- 08:31 Chelsea team predicted: Antonio Conte’s starting XI to face Everton
- 08:30 Philippine military says high-ranking Abu Sayyaf member killed
- 08:28 Berwick Community Trust chief reflects on twin town visit
- 08:28 Drones and fighting cyber crime make for good business inside the...
- 08:28 £4k boost for African trip
- 08:26 Joe Hart wants Manchester United transfer to prove Pep Guardiola wrong
- 08:25 China deports US 'spy' Sandy Phan-Gillis after conviction
- 08:24 Holme Valley stroke survivors tells their stories for Stroke...
- 08:24 Jane Bradley: Don’t make sport out of pregnancy
- 08:24 Stephen Jardine: I’ll try the vegetarian way in meat-free May
- 08:24 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 08:23 Man City boss Pep Guardiola 'to launch' £250m summer spending spree...
- 08:23 Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho hints at Bastian...
- 08:23 Alpaca trekking in Fife
- 08:23 Missing Scunthorpe boy is found safe and well
- 08:22 Man in critical condition after being hit by a car in South Yorkshire
- 08:20 Jealous ex-boyfriend threw bottle of wine at window
- 08:20 FREE entry at Female Live this Sunday with fashion show, afternoon...
- 08:20 Grimsby driving instructor shifts gear and opens tanning salon with...
- 08:20 Pictures from Whitgift School prom nights 2010/2011
- 08:20 Grimsby Town boss Russell Slade sat down for a Q&A ahead of Barnet...
- 08:20 Grimsby Town boss Russell Slade 'draws up shortlist' of summer...
- 08:20 Banned driver caught on camera didn't know he was disqualified
- 08:20 The shocking toll - and cost - of domestic abuse in North East...