Motoring group AA posts first half revenue rise, sees no Brexit impact
Motoring group AA Plc reported a 2.2 percent rise in revenue in the first half of its financial year on Wednesday, helped by growth in customers using its roadside assistance service.
Trading revenue rose to 467 million pounds in the six months to end-July from a year earlier, slightly ahead of a company-supplied consensus forecast of 461 million pounds.
Trading earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation were unchanged at 192 million pounds because of increased costs associated with higher number of breakdowns in the period.
The results strip out any contribution from AA... read more
- 00:07 Have astronomers solved the mystery of the 'engine' on Enceladus?...
- 00:02 West Ham lead the way as Premier League launch Rainbow Laces...
- 00:02 Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes brings speculation over Rangers move...
- 00:02 Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson sees Christian Benteke as vital for...
- 00:01 McIness fed up with Rangers speculation
- 00:01 Rodgers prepared for a physical cup final
- 00:01 Welsh Rugby says No to violence against women
- 00:01 Saudis play with fire in Lebanon
- 00:01 Skulduggery over Brexit
- 00:01 Vatican threat to sue altar boys who allege abuse
- 00:01 Georgia Toffolo allowed to wear banned make-up on I’m A Celebrity...
- 00:01 More than 200 Sufi Muslims killed in Egypt gun and bomb attack
- 00:01 Trump 'told Erdogan he'll stop arming the Kurds'
- 00:01 Staffing crisis ‘continues unabated’
- 00:01 Apprentices cheated of £3.50 an hour
- 00:01 Uber looks to appeal rights ruling in Supreme Court
- 00:00 Marking the lives of the women killed by men this year
- 00:00 Why the Chancellor must introduce a Robin Hood tax
- 00:00 A Christmas cracker
- 00:00 Sublime Stockhausen at the Barbican
- 00:00 Graphic vision of a red revolutionary future
- 00:00 Robbing the poor to pay the rich
- 00:00 Women’s concerns should not be minimised
- 23:56 'Do me a favour' Chris Sutton and Ally McCoist clash over Brendan...
- 23:56 Rangers managerial saga is no excuse for Dundee defeat says Graeme...
- 23:53 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho BLASTS his side for not scoring enough...
- 23:51 Arsene Wenger denies unsettled Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil has...
- 23:51 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte frustrated at failure to sort future of...
- 23:51 David Haye posts photo of nasty-looking arm injury that forced him...
- 23:48 Newcastle 7-29 Gloucester: Falcons slip to fourth successive defeat...