Motherwell 1 Hearts 3: Three things we learned as Jambos move clear in second with Fir Park victory
STEELWORK returned to Motherwell this week but it was Hearts who left Lanarkshire with that winning feeling after a six year wait.
Just three days after the Dalzell Plant reopened it’s doors, the Jambos ended a hoodoo which stretched back to 2010 as they brought a two game goal drought to a close in both bizarre and spectacular fashion.
Robbie Neilson’s side had a wicked deflection from Well defender Stephen McManus to thank for a first half lead before Callum Paterson and Arnaud Djoum strikes allowed Hearts to leapfrog Aberdeen to claim second spot in the table.
James McFadden’s injury... read more
- 14:12 Yorkshire weather: Temperatures could rival Tenerife as spring...
- 14:11 Yorkshire weather: Temperatures could rival Tenerife as spring...
- 14:11 Kirkby man accused of murdering Paul Groom to stand trial this summer
- 14:11 Pictures show the scale of damage caused to a barber shop after an...
- 14:11 EIB asks French diesel inquiry to probe Renault's use of loans
- 14:11 Planning applications: Plans for alterations to the Dusty Miller
- 14:10 Shamed police inspector found with £700k of drugs 'a disgrace to...
- 14:10 Nominate a first aid hero
- 14:10 More ‘smart motorway’ work to begin next week
- 14:10 Watch Miss Leicestershire contestants put through their paces
- 14:09 Brexit 'could damage UK's ability to fight corruption'
- 14:09 Signaller on TV railway series – and Grantham’s bridge strikes get...
- 14:08 BREAKING: Police investigate death of baby
- 14:08 Wall St opens higher; healthcare bill vote awaited
- 14:07 Chelsea News: Nemanja Matic the reason for Premier League success –...
- 14:07 Jordan Henderson: I was told on phone a move to Liverpool had been...
- 14:07 Karen completes charity challenge to swim length of English Channel...
- 14:07 Get a FREE Domino's pizza this weekend with this simple trick
- 14:07 CCTV camera near scene of St Ann's knife attack had been removed...
- 14:06 Duo travel back in time to take on a 120-mile canal stroll!
- 14:06 Morecambe singer’s charity to use power of music
- 14:06 Tesco to cut petrol and diesel prices by 2p ahead of Mother’s Day
- 14:06 Falcons’ feathers will boost BAE jets
- 14:05 Grimsby Town boss Bignot on latest links to Lambs favourite
- 14:05 Polesworth man takes on epic journey across country for Herald...
- 14:04 Deadline for voter registration is near for Deepings and Bourne
- 14:04 New survey on youth mental health services in Lincolnshire
- 14:04 New team to prevent employee shortages
- 14:04 Apprentices dig in to help Northumberland schools
- 14:04 Warwick school pupils’ have hi-tech way to answer questions in...