Mother writes heartbreaking open letter to son’s bullies after he took his own life
A mother whose son took his own life after being bullied online has written a heartbreaking open letter urging parents and children to stand up to abuse.
Man runs 10,506 miles to raise awareness of homophobic bullying Felix Alexander, 17, took his own life when he stepped in front of a train near his home in Worcester on April 27, after telling his parents he was going to school.
The sixth form student, from Worcester, was pronounced dead at the scene.
An inquest heard the ‘kind and caring’ teenager had killed himself after suffering years of bullying.
The abuse started at just 10 years... read more
- 09:47 Serious cause behind the smile
- 09:47 Explorer Levison Wood to entertain Chesterfield with stories of his...
- 09:46 Sutton United boss hits out at 20-stone goalie Wayne Shaw for...
- 09:45 You can skip this ad in a year: YouTube drops 30-second commercials
- 09:45 YP Comment: The best and worst of politics
- 09:45 Pundit addresses rumours of Man United’s £30m Arsenal raid: This...
- 09:45 Multi vehicle accident on M62 near Leeds
- 09:45 Milo Yiannopoulos banned from conference over paedophilia comments
- 09:45 Children's sex book causes stir in Indonesia
- 09:45 COURT REGISTER
- 09:45 THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: Catching God’s attention as spring arrives...
- 09:44 South Africa grants Barclays Africa some immunity in FX rigging probe
- 09:44 Hammond closes in on budget goal after strong January tax inflows
- 09:44 Mourinho mind games begin as Man Utd draw Chelsea in FA Cup
- 09:44 Marlpool model set for a comeback
- 09:44 Asia stocks consolidate recent gains; China shines
- 09:43 Tory leader challenges council's call to splash cash on traffic...
- 09:43 Scarlett Moffatt 'gutted' as her family is axed from next Gogglebox...
- 09:42 Queen of the jungle Scarlett Moffatt 'gutted' at family's...
- 09:42 Police dig at former Swindon home of double killer...
- 09:42 Ukip leader Paul Nuttall gives witness statement to Hillsborough probe
- 09:42 Louth Golf Club: Eileen claims the Valentine’s Day honours
- 09:41 Conor McGregor hints he's open to fighting Pacquiao if he doesn't...
- 09:41 Can you guess which former team-mates joined Bastian Schweinsteiger...
- 09:40 Medieval client for surveyor
- 09:40 #LiftTheWeight is a campaign urging rugby players to open up about...
- 09:40 The woman who created ‘on fleek’ has launched a GoFundMe to start...
- 09:40 Emergency services are searching a Carlisle river after car found
- 09:40 Leeds M621 slip road closed after crash
- 09:39 New power network initiative for Horncastle