Mother who was scared of going outside leaves her house for the first time in 5 YEARS after hypnotherapy conquered her fear
A mother-of-two says she has left her house for the first time in five years after being cured of her psychological disorder by hypnotherapy.
Jodie Palmer, 23, from Wolverhampton, has suffered from agoraphobia - the fear of open or public places - since she was just three years old.
The condition hit an all-time low five years ago following her mother's death - which she believes was the reason why she was house-bound for so long.
She was given a daily cocktail of anxiety medication, desperate for her life to get back on track and play with her children outside.
And after just one hour with... read more
- 02:59 Highlights, presentations and recruitment - a week in the life of...
- 02:58 Oprah Winfrey given Swiss apology for 'racist treatment' over handbag
- 02:45 No joke: have China's censors gone too far with ban on humour app?
- 02:43 Missed this week's entertainment news?
- 02:42 Graduation – a guide for parents
- 02:42 Drugs, sleeplessness, isolation: the downside of being a dance...
- 02:32 Why do the Chinese love Bicester Village?
- 02:21 Southwest Airlines accident: Authorities order mass engine inspections
- 02:08 Sydney man charged with several terror-related offences
- 02:01 Draya Michele brightens up Atlanta club with her off-the-shoulder...
- 02:01 Tristan Thompson's alleged fling Lani Blair 'to star in VH1 reality...
- 02:01 Harper Beckham holds on tight to her dad David on fun day out with...
- 02:01 Jessica Cunningham displays her blossoming baby bump in...
- 02:01 Kerry Katona 'will send her ashes to SPACE when she dies so her...
- 02:01 Coronation Street fans go wild as they spot Pat Phelan on the...
- 01:51 Benedict Cumberbatch slams 'pathetic' Sherlock co-star Martin...
- 01:51 Britain's Got Talent: Manchester terror attack victim leaves Ant...
- 01:50 Stratford firms win Queen’s Award
- 01:46 Heathrow v Gatwick: Could the winner be... Stansted?
- 01:39 Is marathon running bad for you?
- 01:25 Why I wanted my male rape to be on Coronation Street
- 01:25 Rafa Benitez puts Islam Slimani on standby as he vows to change a...
- 01:22 Why singer Lucy Dacus makes her fans cry
- 01:22 What do Indian parents tell their children about rape?
- 01:22 North Korea undergoes an image change ahead of summits
- 01:18 Rogeting: why 'sinister buttocks' are creeping into students' essays
- 01:16 Giant penguin fossil shows bird was taller than most humans
- 01:07 HQ Trivia: The free app giving away thousands of pounds
- 00:59 Nicaragua protestors over pensions called "vampires"
- 00:55 Illegal fishing on River Esk tackled in new multi-agency approach