Mother targeted by online trolls reveals her six-year ordeal
A mother targeted by trolls who posted indecent images of her daughter online during a six-year hate campaign has told the BBC of her ordeal.
The woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, has moved house three times after being harassed by trolls who cloned her social media accounts and accused her of being a paedophile.
She claims they doctored images of her daughter, then 10, to make them pornographic and uploaded them on to sexual websites before sending the links to the mother over social media.
The trolls also visited her home and took photographs of her child, who has Down's syndrome, as... read more
- 00:37 Leeds 2023 culture bid team is hoping for a helping hand (or two)...
- 00:37 'Holy smokes that is a dinosaur!' Enormous gator nicknamed Humpback...
- 00:36 UK businesses wary about investment on Brexit doubts: survey
- 00:33 Simon Mignolet: Why I believe I can be Jurgen Klopp's No1...
- 00:33 Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Paul Pogba can deal with the pressure on his...
- 00:33 Everton star Tom Davies: Why I owe my first goal to Ronald Koeman...
- 00:33 Pep Guardiola is not the only one at fault for the mess at...
- 00:29 Tory Tribunal Fees are Giving Britain’s Worst Bosses a Free Ride
- 00:28 The successful women embracing ‘girl power’
- 00:28 Can your voice reveal whether you have an illness?
- 00:28 Christian Dior boss: Fashion success through reinvention
- 00:25 100 women: 'Why I fought being banished to a hut during my period'
- 00:25 OPEC sees market stability in 2017, Venezuela aims for $70 price
- 00:25 Sherlock and Doctor Who: 9 times their worlds collided
- 00:24 Former Man United, Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss Louis Van Gaal...
- 00:23 Man jailed for South Ribble thefts
- 00:23 When fast food gets an Indian twist
- 00:22 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday
- 00:22 Chinese president to defend globalization in Davos
- 00:21 Soaring toll of NHS patients harmed as doctors prescribe the WRONG...
- 00:21 Can an ear implant help restore hearing in thousands of people? New...
- 00:20 Deutsche Boerse-LSE merger make markets healthier: Blackrock
- 00:20 Germany shivers in new wind blowing from US
- 00:19 Dazzling Mold Bronze Age treasure shines on new stamp
- 00:17 JAPAN'S NIKKEI SHARE AVERAGE FALLS BELOW ITS DEC 30 LOW, HITS...
- 00:17 Manchester United player considered for China move: This is what...
- 00:17 Ministers face fresh calls for ban on unpaid internships
- 00:17 Graham Taylor will be looking down on Lincoln in their FA Cup...
- 00:17 Prime Minister to set out 12 Brexit ‘priorities’
- 00:16 Leeds man fined for illegal fishing