Morrisons becomes 'Morons' and Starbucks 'Sucks': The worst neon sign fails revealed
From a Morrisons sign reading 'Morons' to a Starbucks Coffee banner announcing 'Sucks Coffee', these are an example of the unfortunate spelling errors that can occur when neon signs malfunction.
Amused bystanders from around the world have been busy sharing some of the most hilarious - and sometimes rude - neon sign fails they've encountered.
Indeed, Instagram user @cawsin from Vancouver said he had to stop the car and take a photo when he spotted a burned-out sign for the pharmaceutical company London Drugs mistakenly reading 'ON DRUGS'.
And it's clear that one passer-by had a giggle... read more
- 09:59 Nottinghamshire farmer plants 'edible woodland'
- 09:59 College plans to take on former deeds building
- 09:58 Funeral of Daniel McMullen takes place in Workington today
- 09:58 Hospital faces rise in business rates
- 09:58 Man caught on CCTV stealing meat worth £60 from Leeds Road Co-op
- 09:57 Overturned car in serious accident near Tamworth
- 09:57 Two patients treated after collision near West Midlands Water Ski...
- 09:57 Husband of Kulwinder Kaur charged with her murder
- 09:56 Lancaster cafe owner denies owing ex-staff wages
- 09:57 Aston Villa and Jordan Rhodes: We tried our best - Steve Bruce
- 09:56 City becomes national LGBT hub
- 09:56 Sheffield man jailed after turning 'ceramic bong' shaped like...
- 09:56 A new era for your favourite local newspapers
- 09:56 Dan Evans reaches fourth round of a Grand Slam for first time after...
- 09:56 Jealous husband stabbed wife to death because she talked to...
- 09:56 City News: Halfords' happy Christmas, furniture-makers fined and a...
- 09:56 U.S. consortium reveals failed bid for Nottingham Forest
- 09:56 Hospitals issue safety alerts
- 09:56 Manchester United could do with a miracle but it's Man City who...
- 09:56 Uber to pay $20 million to settle U.S. claims it misled drivers
- 09:55 Devastated family of missing dad-of-four pay heartbreaking tribute...
- 09:53 Plans for Radiotherapy unit at Doncaster hospital put on hold
- 09:53 Enthusiasts putting on their dancing shoes for Roy Castle
- 09:53 BREAKING: ISIS destroys ancient monuments in Palmyra after jihadis...
- 09:52 Todmorden’s Yorkshire Bank branch to be axed
- 09:52 David De Gea offers Manchester United star Paul Pogba advice after...
- 09:52 World-class striker discusses transfer to Liverpool
- 09:51 Man defends digger driver dad implicated in disappearance of Ben...
- 09:51 Robbie Fowler reveals the real story behind his Liverpool exit
- 09:51 Ranked and reviewed: Manchester United’s No.7s - is Memphis Depay...