Morecambe baby death trial:new date set
The trial of a father accused of the murder of his seven-month-old son has been set for November.
Detectives investigating the death of little Oskar Kennedy-Jobey on October 1, 2015, charged Kane Kennedy, 19, with murder, and his mother Tia Jobey, 18, with causing or allowing the death of a child.
The couple, both of Balmoral Road, Morecambe, will appear at Preston Crown Court on November 28.
The trial was originally due to start on October 4, 2016.
- 11:37 How do you treat very young sexual offenders?
- 11:36 Syrian refugees found working in factories supplying UK retailers
- 11:35 Are these the worst views in Britain?
- 11:35 South Cumbria youngsters given a lesson in life saving
- 11:35 Green-fingered Barrow youngsters grow pumpkin patch in school garden
- 11:35 11 ‘micro-crimes’ you’ve probably committed
- 11:34 Kelechi Iheanacho calls for 'focus' in order to improve Manchester...
- 11:34 By (St) George! This one's close to home...
- 11:34 Chelsea can win Premier League title, says Pedro
- 11:34 Where are the best places in Leicestershire to enjoy an autumnal walk?
- 11:33 Concern growing for missing Bourne teenager
- 11:32 Tracker allows drivers to check roads have been gritted
- 11:31 Drivers sent message from pupils and police
- 11:31 Heading a ball can cause significant changes in brain function
- 11:31 Five people die after a plane crashes in Malta International Airport
- 11:30 Woman becomes country’s first nursery school teacher with...
- 11:30 CJ de Mooi won’t be extradited to Holland over claims he killed a...
- 11:29 Justin Bieber 'storms off stage' because of fans screaming between...
- 11:29 Stratford up to third as Sutton are sunk
- 11:28 Woman suffers multiple injuries after two-car smash in Trinity...
- 11:28 Dog resembling Dracula from Kenilworth Dogs Trust needs rehoming
- 11:28 Webcams used to attack Reddit and Twitter recalled
- 11:28 Liverpool stars enjoy Frozen-themed family day out following 2-1...
- 11:28 Manchester United aren't putting the yards in and Jesus Navas is...
- 11:28 Premier League title and the seven contenders: Can it be Arsenal or...
- 11:27 Mother-of-four who was bitten by an insect 2 YEARS ago is left...
- 11:27 Pregnant women are more likely to get confused and lost when they...
- 11:27 Justin Bieber 'storms off stage' because of fans screaming between...
- 11:26 Carer of the Year Awards 2016: Send in your nominations for...
- 11:25 Healthcare sector 'prime soft target for cyber criminals'