More than half of drivers would prefer to travel in a FLYING CAR than a driverless vehicle
In tens years, our roads could be covered in self-driving cars.
Hundreds of companies are working towards the technology, intending to give us more time to dedicate our attention to other things.
But a new study shows many motorists do not plan on investing in the technology, and would even prefer to travel in a flying car rather than a driverless vehicle.
DRIVERLESS CAR ATTITUDES The idea of a flying car was most popular with 18-24-year-olds, with 60.3 per cent saying that they would rather take to the skies than surrender control of the driving to an on-board computer.
In general, the... read more
- 10:51 BUDGET LIVE BLOG: Analysis, reaction and the verdict on the...
- 10:51 New smacking laws are about to come into force
- 10:50 Shocking moment people are forced to drag burning motorbikes away...
- 10:49 Live: Megan Bannister manslaughter case hears more evidence as...
- 10:49 APPEAL: Woman suffers chest injuries after M65 crash
- 10:49 The jobs market is ‘strong’ in Spalding
- 10:49 Students given ideas for careers in Long Sutton
- 10:48 Barcelona news: Mesut Ozil demands bumper signing-on fee to quit...
- 10:48 David Cassidy net worth revealed after Partridge Family star’s...
- 10:48 #FreeCyntoiaBrown: Kim Kardashian and Rihanna call for release of...
- 10:48 Trevor Sinclair in drink-drive and police assault charges
- 10:47 Ellesmere Port's twin town group plans festive German themed evening
- 10:47 ‘Unsustainable’ Banbury doctors’ surgery could close under changes
- 10:46 Aerial photos show congestion-free Derby ring road in late 1970s
- 10:46 Rhyl-Leeds pitch battle 'set to be investigated by Welsh FA'
- 10:45 Chelsea will exploit Liverpool’s weaknesses, Reds should be worried...
- 10:45 Lewis Hamilton reveals key to 2017 success - I don't know why we...
- 10:45 Where are this year's Christmas markets in Lancashire?
- 10:44 Loose Women CANCELLED: ITV show won't air today - here's why
- 10:44 LATEST: Another strike by thousands of Sellafield workers announced...
- 10:43 THIS is the real reason Jack Maynard was kicked out of I'm A Celebrity
- 10:43 Live updates of Autumn Budget 2017 and how it will affect Hull
- 10:43 Swan brings traffic to standstill during chaotic scenes in Tamworth
- 10:42 Black Friday 2017 Nintendo Switch update: BAD NEWS for fans waiting...
- 10:42 Rally deaths could have been avoided
- 10:42 The Full Monty for NHS staff
- 10:42 Where are this year's Christmas markets in Lancashire?
- 10:42 MP learns benefits of export finance
- 10:41 Where are this year's Christmas markets in Lancashire?
- 10:41 Blackpool's enterprise week was 'the best ever'