More than half of drivers would prefer to travel in a FLYING CAR than a driverless vehicle
In tens years, our roads could be covered in self-driving cars.
Hundreds of companies are working towards the technology, intending to give us more time to dedicate our attention to other things.
But a new study shows many motorists do not plan on investing in the technology, and would even prefer to travel in a flying car rather than a driverless vehicle.
DRIVERLESS CAR ATTITUDES The idea of a flying car was most popular with 18-24-year-olds, with 60.3 per cent saying that they would rather take to the skies than surrender control of the driving to an on-board computer.
In general, the... read more
- 07:28 NHS 'hundreds of millions of pounds short' regaining cash from...
- 07:28 Eni posts third-quarter net loss, misses expectations
- 07:28 UBS sees tough markets ahead as third-quarter profit drops
- 07:28 Total third-quarter beats forecast on increased output and cost...
- 07:27 Royal Bank of Scotland sees more losses in third quarter
- 07:24 Thieves leave 'scene of devastation' after ransacking church for money
- 07:24 Woman accused of murdering boyfriend by stabbing him in chest...
- 07:23 'Evil' bully's reign of terror which left disabled girlfriend 'broken'
- 07:23 EU gives food clean bill of health over herbicides
- 07:22 Nikkei climbs to fresh 6-month high as rising yields help financial...
- 07:21 Phil Brown tells Hull City fans what they'll get from Neil McDonald
- 07:21 Q&A with new Hull KR coach Tim Sheens as he talks City of Culture...
- 07:21 Family’s thanks for support after fire destroys their Swinstead home
- 07:21 NHS 'hundreds of millions of pounds short' regaining cash from...
- 07:20 Manchester United receive Chris Smalling injury boost
- 07:19 Iain Duncan Smith to urge PM to scrap £3.4bn Universal Credit cuts
- 07:18 Barnet suffer major blow ahead of Hartlepool visit
- 07:18 William Scott Abbott Trust receives last of money it needs to...
- 07:17 South Derbyshire food hub in Swadlincote celebrates feeding 1,000th...
- 07:17 Traffic, travel and weather for Burton and South Derbyshire
- 07:17 Russia says Syria should look at gas attacks, dimming sanctions hopes
- 07:17 Two men charged with tampering with three ATMs in Grantham
- 07:17 Keep children safe this Halloween
- 07:15 Sheffield war hero's medal now pride of place in museum
- 07:13 Dead scary: Bodmin Jail ghost tours
- 07:11 Exclusive - Rohingya women say Myanmar soldiers raped them amid...
- 07:09 Fundraising effort for Tarporley War Memorial Hospital launched at...
- 07:08 Martin Flanagan: TSB rising to the Brexit challenge
- 07:06 Warning after greyhound Wally dies from neck bite by black dog in...
- 07:06 'Hopeless' electrician Philip Neill 'overcharged customers' in VAT...