More than 100 extra nurses recruited to Scunthorpe hospital trust
More than 100 new nurses will be taking up posts across Grimsby, Scunthorpe and Goole hospitals this autumn.
A total of 102 new starters – both experienced and newly qualified nurses – have swelled the ranks of the nursing team at Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust.
It follows a spend of £5-million on agency nurses in 2014.
The Trust's chief nurse Tara Filby said: “We have undertaken robust and targeted recruitment campaigns and I am absolutely delighted to welcome these new nurses to our Trust.
“These new starters mean for our inpatient wards we will have reduced our... read more
- 16:06 Ashfield’s Community hub set to open
- 16:05 Aston Villa plot move for Premier League striker after missing out...
- 16:05 Red Bull boss speaks out on Valtteri Bottas to Mercedes: This is...
- 16:05 U.N. rights expert criticises Myanmar over Rohingya crackdown
- 16:05 Islamic State car bomb kills five Turkish soldiers near Syria's...
- 16:05 BlackRock says hired former Chancellor of the Exchequer Osborne as...
- 16:05 Investigation into New Year’s Day sexual assault ongoing
- 16:05 Gwynedd lorry crash forces restaurant to close
- 16:05 BT price hike for all broadband and TV users
- 16:04 Man dies after leaving Job Centre despite being found ‘fit to work’
- 16:04 Flood barrier ‘needs to be in place as soon as possible’ says leader
- 16:04 Kiran Daudia: Man accused of murdering ex-wife and dumping her body...
- 16:03 Carlisle carer stole cash from disabled woman she said was a friend
- 16:03 NORTH WEST ROADWORKS: 23-29 January 2017
- 16:01 Residents in Clifton Village call for action over "eyesore" Old...
- 16:01 Marseille table new £26m bid for Dimitri Payet: West Ham to make...
- 16:01 NORTH WEST ROADWORKS: 23-29 January 2017
- 16:01 Osborne to join BlackRock as adviser
- 16:01 Search for man’s next of kin
- 15:59 Labour hopes English nationalism will win them the West Midlands...
- 15:59 How much you could lose if the property market crashes in 2017
- 15:59 LA club experience inspired composer's disco-style piece
- 15:59 Violent protests erupt as Donald Trump sworn in as 45th president...
- 15:59 When is the spring half term? All the key school dates for 2017
- 15:59 Driver failed to stop at crash
- 15:59 Think twice before using your toothbrush... it's covered in...
- 15:59 Chatsworth wedding fair this weekend
- 15:58 U.S. bankers tell Europeans to think positively on Trump
- 15:56 Can YOU solve the maths problem baffling the internet? Man enrages...
- 15:56 Monks had their flesh RIPPED off before burial: 1,000-year-old...