More people who have been fined for travelling without a ticket on the tram
Tram passengers from Clifton, Basford, Carlton, Beeston and Top Valley have been caught without tickets in Nottingham.
The latest cases to be dealt with by magistrates in Nottingham are below.
The offenders were given fines of £220 each and ordered to pay £2.20 compensation, £20 towards victim services and costs of £120. The first six cases were all found guilty in their absence. Their short journeys were on the NET network earlier this year.
Maria Baciv, 19, of Bobbers Mill Road, Nottingham, was found guilty in her absence of having no ticket between The Lace Market and The Forest on... read more
- 09:54 South Yorkshire trio in court over burglary and vehicle theft
- 09:52 Sam Smith announces North East tour date
- 09:52 Street robber who struck weeks after earlier knife crime to be...
- 09:52 Record-breaking Gary to receive freedom of Copeland today
- 09:51 Example comes to Market Harborough
- 09:50 Arsenal expected XI: Who will make Arsene Wenger’s 3-4-3 to face...
- 09:50 Birmingham child protection service remains inadequate but on track...
- 09:50 Motorists warned of long delays as concrete block causes havoc on...
- 09:50 Baby girl born with a giant red BALLOON-like mass on her face could...
- 09:50 Schools defend performance in recent draft scores: ‘We’re all...
- 09:50 Is this Mexican boy the world's FATTEST baby? 10-month-old who is...
- 09:50 Grandmother who felt 'disfigured' following a double mastectomy,...
- 09:49 Brummie Apprentice star James White strips off - and fans are...
- 09:49 Motorists warned of long delays as concrete block causes havoc on...
- 09:48 Warwick man’s livelihood put on hold by van fire
- 09:48 Government borrowing at lowest September level for 10 years
- 09:47 Storm Brian 2017: DAYS of downpours forecast as 'weatherbomb' strikes
- 09:47 South Yorkshire trio in court over burglary and vehicle theft
- 09:47 Football legend Alan Shearer coming to Doncaster
- 09:47 Baby boy weighs as much as 9-year-old due to rare condition
- 09:47 MP: Travellers review ‘is urgently required’
- 09:46 Amanda Holden admits she and Simon Cowell could have been an item
- 09:46 Mariah Carey targetted by rotten thieves as home robbed of $50,000...
- 09:46 Willshee's Waste and Recycling takes top gong as the Burton Mail...
- 09:45 Birmingham pub bombings: Families to challenge inquest ruling
- 09:45 Ian Lavery MP received £165,000 from trade union
- 09:45 Committee luanches probe into immigration policies in Scotland
- 09:44 Boy's sailing dream rescued by Harrogate optician
- 09:43 Approval for affordable homes for single people and couples in Peak...
- 09:43 When is Storm Brian coming and where will it hit the UK?