More cholera cases registered in Yemen but disease not spreading - WHO



More cases of cholera have been registered in the Yemeni capital Sanaa but a World Health Organization (WHO) official said on Tuesday the epidemic was not yet spreading.
The United Nations first reported the cholera outbreak on Friday and said three cases had been confirmed in Sanaa.
But a WHO official on Tuesday said 11 cases had now been registered.
"All the suspected cases are from the same area, they are all interconnected, there is no spread of the disease," Omar Saleh told a news conference in Sanaa.
Medics were working to curb the epidemic, which has yet to claim any deaths... read more

 
11 October 2016 in World News, Views: 32
Source: Reuters
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31