More car owners want 'F**K' on their personalised number plate than 'MUM' and 93 drivers searched for a 'TRUMP' registration in the last year
Some people want a personalised number plate because they think it suggests they've done well in life.
Others just want their car to feature their own name or initials.
But a surprising number of drivers want to showcase a range of expletives, with 'F**K' being a more popular registration plate search than 'DAD' or 'MUM'.
With the advent of the new ‘67’ number plate for next month comes a range of rude and offensive iterations including the two numbers - if a motorist is creative enough, of course.
However, with each new plate change the DVLA vetoes a raft of combinations that are then... read more
- 08:42 Enjoy a festive run-up to Christmas at Creswell Crags
- 08:42 Football team nets new kit deal
- 08:42 The Leeds foster carer who wants to bring back hope for children
- 08:41 Helping to clean up area of Ashington
- 08:41 Firm offers rental deal to veterans
- 08:41 Health chiefs raise awareness of regular HIV testing
- 08:39 'Arrogant' member of Ulverston social club fined for late-night pub...
- 08:39 Christmas events across Cumbria - take a look at our definitive guide
- 08:35 50 years of hits from a TV station that really caught fire
- 08:34 Youngsters decorating baubles for community
- 08:34 Ryan Seacrest denies sexual misconduct allegations
- 08:31 Norham stages successful show
- 08:31 Rotary early birds to light up Berwick for Christmas-time
- 08:31 Northumbria Police praised for domestic abuse work
- 08:27 Loony Joons: Kung fu keeper can't take all the blame for the battle...
- 08:25 England bowlers toil on final warm-up day ahead of first Ashes Test...
- 08:24 Kezia Dugdale to appear on ‘I’m a Celebrity’
- 08:24 'Shame the low life scum': Watch Police car smashed with hammer
- 08:23 Manchester City team news for Leicester game will be a big pointer...
- 08:23 How Manchester United should line up vs Newcastle
- 08:20 Charity banks on generous help from Pat and her colleagues
- 08:11 Kirklees council leader confirms he will step down in 2019
- 08:10 Christmas events across Cumbria - take a look at our definitive guide
- 08:10 School funding campaigners hit streets in Cumbria today
- 08:09 EU and me: writers reminisce on their relationship with Europe
- 08:09 WEEKEND WEB: Free Press letters
- 08:08 Kim Kardashian’s surrogate didn’t know she was carrying Kimye’s baby
- 08:08 Wallsend charity planning its Christmas events
- 08:07 Cycling charity wants visitors to join the ride at the Piece Hall
- 08:07 Watch out drivers - mobile speed cameras can catch you out for more...