Mollington school welcomes Bishop of Chester to harvest festival
St Oswald’s CE Primary School held a wonderful harvest festival worship in school yesterday (Thursday, September 29).
Pupils at the Mollington school donated an amazing amount of food for the local foodbank charity.
The school also welcomed the Bishop of Chester, the Rt Rev Dr Peter Forster who gave an address to the children and parents. The children performed a harvest samba and a signed version of It’s a Wonderful World.
Watch St Oswald's pupils perform 'It's a Wonderful World'
Click to play Tap to play The Live Event you are trying to watch is either unavailable or has not started... read more
- 12:53 Man dies as car overturns in late night collision
- 12:53 Beware! This rainbow emoji text can CRASH any iPhone: Here's how to...
- 12:53 Fraud is most common crime, with one in 10 falling victim
- 12:53 Airport passengers will be able to bag a pasty from new look Greggs
- 12:53 Have UFOs been spotted in Malaysia? Bizarre video shows two white...
- 12:53 Could YOU survive 8 months in a tiny dome with five over people?...
- 12:53 European Central Bank keeps key interest rate on hold
- 12:53 “I reign in Jeanie’s Bosom!” - the new book celebrating Robert...
- 12:52 UPDATE: Woman seriously injured after multi-vehicle crash on M1
- 12:52 Jail threat for Selston man who grew drugs to pay off debt to mum
- 12:51 This girl managed to get through an entire Tinder conversation by...
- 12:51 Julian Assange BACKTRACKS on vow to face US justice after Chelsea...
- 12:51 Liverpool will lose this star man in the summer, reveals former...
- 12:51 Ceilidh event at Wragby for hospice funds
- 12:51 Murder investigation launched after baby death
- 12:51 Two Long Eaton restaurants to merge to become 'new and exciting'...
- 12:51 Man charged over knifepoint robbery at Co-op last summer
- 12:51 How did your child’s school fare in GCSE tables?
- 12:50 Proud West Notts College hailed as champion of LGBT diversity
- 12:49 Engineers called out after residents left without gas in Oundle
- 12:49 Which feathered friends are visiting your garden?
- 12:49 Controversial Butterley Spillway scheme up for regional award
- 12:49 Sir Patrick Stewart to voice the poo in the Emoji Movie
- 12:48 Afghan journalists face more threats as violence spreads
- 12:48 French Left seeks candidate to take election poisoned chalice
- 12:47 Gangland figure Ross Monaghan was wearing bulletproof vest when he...
- 12:47 Cricketers are bowled over by success across the board
- 12:46 Carlisle man admits £37,000 benefits fraud
- 12:46 UPDATE: Woman bailed in Leonne Weeks murder enquiry
- 12:46 14 stunning windows that give the best views of Liverpool