Moby: 'I've always been potentially an annoying, opinionated loudmouth'
Electronic producer Moby has returned with a new project and pseudo-political manifesto Moby and the Pacific Void Choir.
In the press release for the new record The Systems Are Failing, the musician writes: "We're destroying the world, and we're still miserable. Fat, sick, stupid and anxious are no ways to live.
"These systems are failing. Let them fail. Change or die."
What makes this different from a Moby album?
I think a lot of people think of me as making sort of down-tempo quiet, electronic living room music and this record is much more of a fast, aggressive post-punk... read more
- 12:09 Leamington shoppers discuss what equality means to them
- 12:08 Thomas says there has not yet been any ‘detailed interest’ in...
- 12:08 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Disney-inspired charity bike run
- 12:08 Unai Emery sees massive potential in Arsenal youngsters Ainsley...
- 12:07 Brave Carlisle police officer rugby tackles man brandishing...
- 12:06 Get in step for 1940s weekend with dance lessons
- 12:06 Police hunt for on-the-run Sunderland rape suspect
- 12:06 The death of Brendan Ingle - farewell to one of the world's most...
- 12:06 Man appears in court accused of murdering Sheffield toddler
- 12:06 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Old Leake pupils organise music competition
- 12:06 RECENT NOSTALGIA: New tyre play areas at Wyberton school
- 12:06 Man guilty of trying to kill WW2 veteran with hammer
- 12:04 Lancashire's longest serving magistrate retires today on his 70th...
- 12:04 Planning on travelling by Metro this weekend? Bank Holiday...
- 12:04 Rare memorial ring for Lord Byron is up for auction
- 12:04 Models back the Respect Program to tackle sexual abuse in fashion
- 12:03 Whiteside in squad for Sofia
- 12:03 What time is the Champions League final and what channel is...
- 12:03 SNP Growth Commission: Scots banks would move HQs to London if...
- 12:02 6 delicious gluten free places to eat in Edinburgh
- 12:01 Quest to find relatives of First World War fallen - as plans for...
- 12:01 Bank Holiday weather: What to expect hour-by-hour in Yorkshire over...
- 11:59 Get in step for 1940s weekend with dance lessons
- 11:59 Rarely-seen garden gems to go on show
- 11:59 Hollie is named Spittal Gala Queen
- 11:59 GDPR blocks some US-based news websites for EU internet users
- 11:59 Bank Holiday weather: What to expect hour-by-hour in Yorkshire over...
- 11:58 Ireland goes to the polls today to amend the eighth in...
- 11:58 Couple didn’t realise they’d won £21,044,592 until shop worker told...
- 11:58 Cat finds out she’s pregnant and it clearly wasn’t planned