Mitsubishi Motors says now expects operating loss for FY2016
Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Wednesday it now expects to post an operating loss for the year ending next March, hurt by additional expenses and a stronger yen.
The automaker projected an operating loss of 28 billion yen (219.97 million pounds) instead of the previous forecast for a 25 billion yen profit.
It now expects a net loss of 240 billion yen, deeper than the earlier forecast for a 145 billion yen loss, also due to an impairment loss on a domestic factory and a slower-than-expected recovery in emerging markets.
(Reporting by Taiga Uranaka; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
- 14:51 Woman assaulted in broad daylight near Grimsby footbridge
- 14:51 PSA unveils new DS7 Crossback sport utility vehicle
- 14:51 Free-range eggs become ‘barn eggs’ following bird flu
- 14:51 UK insurer Aviva to take 385 million pounds charge after discount...
- 14:51 Rise in people being arrested in Northamptonshire for downloading...
- 14:50 Travel chaos: Birmingham Airport passengers to face WEEKS of...
- 14:50 Chelsea legend John Terry named ‘most loyal’ player in the...
- 14:50 Zinedine Zidane hits back after constant questions about Alvaro...
- 14:50 Massimiliano Allegri tells friends he’s leaving Juventus for Arsenal
- 14:50 Philip Green agrees to pay £363m into BHS pension fund
- 14:50 Simon Says 2017 festival line up announced
- 14:49 Rapist ripped woman’s face from her skull during horrific attack
- 14:48 Chairman Judy hosts gala night of Bourne talent
- 14:48 Bridge open to traffic again – but another closure announced
- 14:48 Woodseats nursery celebrates outstanding Ofsted
- 14:48 Grieving relatives of the Tunisia attack to sue tour operator
- 14:48 Wasps hit record £17m turnover in latest accounts - but still make...
- 14:47 Rangi Chase: Castleford drop star and launch internal investigation
- 14:47 Philip Green ‘pays out £363m’ to pensioners at collapsed BHS
- 14:47 Which new venues have been nominated in the Nottinghamshire Food...
- 14:46 Juventus boss Massimo Allegri has revealed he will be the next...
- 14:46 Wonder Woman news: Gal Gadot cosies up to Patty Jenkins as she...
- 14:46 MP branches out to launch plan to keep Valley green and flood free
- 14:46 RSNO to perform Indiana Jones score at Edinburgh film festival
- 14:45 Markets on edge fearing Donald Trump speech to Congress could spark...
- 14:45 Doncaster Coronation Street and Britain's Got Talent star lands...
- 14:45 Mums are WAY more likely to be in charge of family money than dads
- 14:45 Four ways the USA can get rid of Donald Trump
- 14:45 These are the slang words and emojis parents don't know the...
- 14:45 This is what the new £1 coin, £10 note and £20 note look like