Misys set for Britain's biggest float of 2016
A UK company that supplies software to some of the world's largest banks is returning to the stock market in the biggest float of the year so far.
Misys is expecting to list its shares in London in November in a flotation that could value the company at £5.5bn.
The business hopes to raise £500m to pay down debt and for investment.
Its chief executive, Nadeem Syed, dismissed suggestions that now was a risky time to list its shares following Britain's vote to leave the EU.
Brexit could have a big impact on London's standing as a major important financial centres as well as banks' appetite for... read more
- 18:37 Donington Parish Council by-election is a ‘waste of public money’
- 18:36 BREAKING NEWS: Chief executive of Northamptonshire County Council...
- 18:36 Pharmacy opening times in Burton and Uttoxeter over Easter
- 18:36 Thousands sign petition opposing plan to close Solihull Police Station
- 18:36 Conservatives keep on being told off for using misleading statistics
- 18:34 Teacher filmed telling class military members are ‘stupid’ and...
- 18:34 Emmerdale spoilers: What is Cain Dingle going to do to Joe Tate?
- 18:33 Hughie Fury insists he belongs at world level ahead of fight with...
- 18:33 Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure withdraws from Ivory Coast...
- 18:33 Usain Bolt recruits AC Milan legend Clarence Seedorf and Arsenal...
- 18:33 Shoppers set to fill up at new £530k Sutton Coldfield Co-op store
- 18:33 Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester City 'prepare summer offers' for...
- 18:32 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Thursday, March 22,...
- 18:30 Reinvigorating the area’s economy
- 18:30 SPECIAL REPORT: Did Northamptonshire County Council miss chance to...
- 18:28 Cheers to Beers: Temple Newsam opens its doors to new beer exhibition
- 18:24 Grandmother jailed for killing pedestrian when she mistook the...
- 18:22 Puppy seized from woman who ignored lifetime banning order
- 18:22 Amount of alcohol in jailed drink driver's system 'beggars belief'...
- 18:20 Brazil World Cup winner Ronaldinho joins conservative party
- 18:20 Tributes paid to RAF engineer who died in Red Arrows crash in Wales
- 18:19 Facebook poster propositions white van men in Coalville, internet...
- 18:18 Arsenal ace Reiss Nelson fires England U19s into lead with left...
- 18:18 RAF engineer killed in Red Arrows crash named
- 18:18 Tiger Woods: Big update ahead of Masters from Sky Sports pundit
- 18:17 Help is on the way for the most deprived areas of Ellesmere Port
- 18:15 Homeless beds cut by a quarter
- 18:15 TV presenter Ant McPartlin charged with drink driving
- 18:13 Helmet-shaped brain scanner allows wearers to move around
- 18:11 Bryony Frost booked for Milansbar as pair close in on Grand...