Missing Boosbeck man in 'vulnerable state' found after coastal search
An extensive search was launched for a missing man last night.
Police, coastguard and a volunteer mountain rescue team were all called to try to locate the Boosbeck man .
The 50-year-old had been reported injured and in a vulnerable state.
He had last been seen leaving the medical centre in Staithes at 4.30pm and his disappearance was giving police cause for concern.
Staithes Coastguard and a lifeboat had been searching the cliffs and shoreline before the Cleveland Mountain Rescue Team were called in to search some inland forested areas.
The team’s youngest and newest member, 23-year-old... read more
- 09:51 Top 10 things to do at the weekend in Lancashire
- 09:51 JP Morgan Cazenove downgrades British equities, upgrades euro zone...
- 09:51 New additions to timeline marking key events in Kettering’s history
- 09:51 Arsenal join European giants in tracking highly-rated starlet - report
- 09:51 Alan Shearer slams Man United: Jose Mourinho should be embarrassed...
- 09:50 Car crashes into house for the second time in a decade
- 09:50 Drinking session led to vicious attack on host in Stockton home
- 09:49 Football fan rides horse into pub
- 09:49 Top 10 things to do at the weekend in Lancashire
- 09:48 KT Tunstall rushed to hospital after swallowing chicken wing bone
- 09:47 Football fan rides horse into pub
- 09:46 Stamford man charged with raping teenager
- 09:46 Jose Mourinho speaks out about Wayne Rooney’s Man Utd future
- 09:45 Man taken to hospital after motorbikes crash in Bitterscote Drive,...
- 09:45 Entertainment world mourns Dad's Army creator Jimmy Perry
- 09:44 Syrian refugee kids among £1-an-hour workers making clothes for...
- 09:44 Make It Happen: Groups apply for help from grant scheme
- 09:43 Sean is left hungry after sanctions stop his benefits
- 09:42 Seoul court approves winding down of Hanjin Shipping's four...
- 09:42 Halloween events across Lancashire
- 09:42 European bank stocks recoup post-Brexit losses
- 09:42 Prisons in England and Wales 'need to improve rehabilitation rates'
- 09:42 Lauri Love: MPs sign letter asking President Obama to block...
- 09:41 Children give verdict on Dreamflight delight
- 09:40 Young man denies frail Warwick pensioner’s manslaughter
- 09:39 BOSTON SATURDAY LEAGUE: Results
- 09:38 US 'consternation' over Philippines' Duterte comments
- 09:38 Other classic dating profile photos we’d like to see banned
- 09:37 Top 10 things to do at the weekend in Lancashire
- 09:37 ‘I was still grieving and football came second. We are not robots’