Millions of EU migrants will be allowed to stay, even after Brexit
Millions of EU nationals will be offered the right stay in Britain following Brexit, according to government research.
More than 80% of EU citizens living in the UK will have permanent residency by the time Britain breaks away from the EU in early 2019.
One-legged burglar drags wheelchair though smashed window to steal TV While the remaining 600,000 will be offered an amnesty as they cannot be legally deported, reports the Telegraph.
Theresa May, who has not guaranteed EU citizens the right to stay, said the government must not ‘reveal its hand’ before triggering Article 50, which is... read more
- 08:55 Brazil legend Rivaldo: This is what I think about Diego Costa's...
- 08:54 Hundreds of jobs at risk as bank closes branches
- 08:51 30 people missing after avalanche buries hotel in Italy
- 08:51 South African mining deaths fall to new record low in 2016
- 08:51 Malaysian PM tells Myanmar to 'stop the killing' of Rohingya, as...
- 08:51 Supermarket worker’s £7,000 benefits fiddle
- 08:50 Man taken to hospital after Banff house fire
- 08:49 Twerking businessmen ads top complaints list
- 08:49 There is no way Donald can Trump this: Watch Barack Obama's top...
- 08:49 Tesco recalls popular curry brand after discovery of deadly cashew
- 08:48 Brandon takes on important role at Sea Cadets
- 08:47 Manchester United receive Antoine Griezmann transfer boost
- 08:45 Donald Trump firm’s golf bid sparks conflict of interest fear
- 08:45 Louth's St James' Church closed following asbestos discovery
- 08:45 Road closure remains in place as Liverpool gas leak probe continues
- 08:45 Wigan hotel is removed from asylum list
- 08:45 Ambulance service order to improve by inspectors
- 08:43 Manchester United overtake Real Madrid in Deloitte’s Money League...
- 08:42 Bitcoin exchange BTCC says operating normally, no official word...
- 08:42 Novak Djokovic crashes out of the Australian Open after losing...
- 08:42 Where do your Premier League club's earnings come from?
- 08:41 People’s Choice Awards 2017: Blake Lively BEATS Meryl Streep in...
- 08:41 Design firm opens Glasgow base on back of Scottish wins
- 08:41 'OMG just got pulled over again': Student's mysterious last text to...
- 08:41 Abruzzo avalanche hotel: 30 feared dead after Italian spa resort...
- 08:41 Best and worst energy firms revealed: Ovo tops table for customer...
- 08:41 'We're open for business!' PM bangs the drum for post-Brexit...
- 08:40 Ambulance service order to improve by inspectors
- 08:38 Tyron Woodley: UFC missed a big opportunity with Nick Diaz at UFC 209
- 08:38 Slow rush hour into Lincoln, traffic queueing