Midfielder sends message to Antonio Conte after fulfilling Chelsea dream
The 21-year-old academy graduate has had to bide his time and go out on loan to six different teams before new Blues boss Antonio Conte handed him a chance in the EFL Cup win at Leicester.
Chalobah then made his Premier League bow for Chelsea in the 2-0 victory at Hull and he is keen to establish himself.
He told the club's official website: "I want to play as many games as possible, get a few starts in, and hopefully the team does well and gets a trophy this year."
Chalobah has been at Chelsea since the age of 10 and he was elated to realise his dream of playing for the club.... read more
- 16:46 MURDER TRIAL: Elderly shopkeeper struck over head while she was...
- 16:45 Two dogs die after being walked in Knighton Park in Leicester
- 16:45 Blind veteran to tackle 100km charity challenge
- 16:45 Moorside is 'enormous opportunity' says nuclear expert
- 16:45 Done Deal: Ryan Sessegnon signs contract at Fulham, opts against...
- 16:44 Brutal Love Island game 'ends in split' for one of show's favourite...
- 16:44 Paolo Nutini found not guilty of drink-driving
- 16:44 Police warn explosions may be heard near Wakefield flat where...
- 16:44 Gosberton Summer Fair brings village together
- 16:43 Police warn explosions may be heard near Wakefield flat where...
- 16:43 Lucky escape for M1 driver after metal object comes through windscreen
- 16:43 Transfers: Wolves set to beat Celtic to full-back signing
- 16:43 How Aston Villa could look with John Terry
- 16:43 Japanese airline forces disabled man to crawl aboard
- 16:42 Talking point: Burton Albion are getting summer business done early
- 16:42 Free shows for Elvis fans left All Shook Up by cancellation
- 16:41 Reveller caught in nightclub with knife sticking out of trousers
- 16:41 Love Island's Olivia Buckland shows off her tattooed curves in racy...
- 16:41 Because she wants to! Billie Piper goes barefoot for a stroll on...
- 16:41 BREAKING NEWS: Contractor falls up to 30 metres from crane at...
- 16:41 EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink offered Oxford United job
- 16:41 Successful Cumbrian nuclear expert
- 16:41 Former police chiefs among six to face criminal charges over...
- 16:41 Grenfell Tower fire death toll 'around 80 people' but true total...
- 16:41 Paddington author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- 16:41 Free shows for Elvis fans left All Shook Up by cancellation
- 16:39 Hopes that austerity was nearing its end have just been dashed
- 16:38 Tech giant aql hosts first Digital Leaders event out of the capital
- 16:38 Midfielder Washbourne signs for Stratford Town
- 16:38 These are the Birmingham schools with the highest paid teachers