MIDAS UPDATE: After a year of paper losses, shares in gas group CNR now show a 28% gain
Investors who followed Midas’s tip last September to buy shares in Cluff Natural Resources have endured a brutal year. We tipped the stock when it stood at 3.625p.
Soon after, the shares started to slump and by early this year they stood at a little over 1p, where they languished for much of the year. Then last month the stock soared and currently stands at 4.65p.
Having nursed an on-paper loss for 12 months, Midas’s recommendation is now showing a 28 per cent gain. In early September the shares hit an all-time high of 7.7p.
We did warn that shares in such a small and illiquidly traded... read more
- 11:34 Lye High Street closed after reports of 'machete' attack
- 11:33 Burton's Mike Cherry, National Chairman at the Federation of Small...
- 11:33 Model train company's x-rated figures are flying off the shelves
- 11:33 Hero teen saves woman from drowning off Merseyside coast
- 11:33 The Queen has been reported to the police for failing to wear a...
- 11:33 Hotpoint fridge-freezer sparked Grenfell Tower fire, say police
- 11:33 SE Asia Stocks-Muted as oil outlook bleak; S'pore, Philippines log...
- 11:33 Iranians chant "Death to Israel", burn Islamic State's flag at...
- 11:33 Japanese warship takes Asian guests on cruise in defiance of China
- 11:32 How reading for pleasure can boost your child's academic performance
- 11:32 New migraine treatment trial opens to sufferers in Cumbria
- 11:32 Safety tips for open water
- 11:32 Furness cadets conquer mountain
- 11:32 Shocking report reveals millions lost by Warkwickshire web users
- 11:31 Pound V euro: GBP mounts recovery against EUR amid EU summit in...
- 11:31 London fire: Plymouth woman scared as her block has same cladding...
- 11:31 Refugee reality: Germany admits 75% face long-term unemployment and...
- 11:31 Qatar boycott: Close Al Jazeera and dump ties with Iran demand Arab...
- 11:30 On-stage learning to stay safe online
- 11:30 Search for lost early monastery at Old Deer
- 11:30 Police work is a family affair for Corin
- 11:29 Celebrity Masterchef 2017 serves up Rachel Stevens and Debbie McGee
- 11:29 Coventry City's Rod McDonald eyes another League Two promotion medal
- 11:29 Coventry City fans react to Leyton Orient takeover: "Our turn next"
- 11:27 Newcastle United's St James' Park hosted 38,000 fans and its first...
- 11:27 Arsenal transfer analysis: Gunners main priority is to keep Alexis...
- 11:26 Oldham set to lose its last court next month
- 11:26 Mary, 94, in running for national award
- 11:26 UPDATED: Line re-opens after trespasser disrupts train services in...
- 11:26 Cumbrian nuclear backer Toshiba delays reporting results again and...