MIDAS UPDATE: After a year of paper losses, shares in gas group CNR now show a 28% gain
Investors who followed Midas’s tip last September to buy shares in Cluff Natural Resources have endured a brutal year. We tipped the stock when it stood at 3.625p.
Soon after, the shares started to slump and by early this year they stood at a little over 1p, where they languished for much of the year. Then last month the stock soared and currently stands at 4.65p.
Having nursed an on-paper loss for 12 months, Midas’s recommendation is now showing a 28 per cent gain. In early September the shares hit an all-time high of 7.7p.
We did warn that shares in such a small and illiquidly traded... read more
- 12:34 MotoGP Qatar LIVE stream: How to watch first race of the season on...
- 12:33 St Patrick’s Day 2018 quotes, messages and memes
- 12:32 WEATHER WARNING: Amber alert for East Midlands
- 12:31 Body found in Hinckley car park near B&Q store
- 12:30 Kids 'as young as 10' used by drug gangs in Lancashire
- 12:29 Chilling CCTV captured killer ticking off shopping list for murder
- 12:29 Special health feature: Tackling chronic kidney disease in the East...
- 12:29 Man’s body found on beach at Bridlington
- 12:28 The Durrells in Corfu season 3 cast: Who stars in The Durrells?
- 12:27 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Open event at PRSA
- 12:27 WEATHER WARNING: Amber alert for East Midlands
- 12:22 'There is no kosher meat': the Israelis full of zeal for going vegan
- 12:21 Liverpool transfer rumour: Reds linked with stunning approach for...
- 12:21 Donna’s epic ninth marathon is no small feat!
- 12:20 Alton Towers forced to close all rollercoasters on day of...
- 12:20 Boys rescued from Birnbeck Island cut off by tide
- 12:20 Machete attack in Manchester city centre bar
- 12:20 Schools and nurseries warned over scarlet fever rise
- 12:20 'Bored stiff' Paignton pensioner retires aged 91
- 12:20 Enfield murder: Man dies after being shot and stabbed
- 12:19 MAN WITH TWO DOGS: The shifting sands of time
- 12:19 Carlisle man recalls the very late, great genius of Sir Ken Dodd
- 12:17 Workington man stole scratchcards to cover payday loans
- 12:17 Alton Towers turn up the heat with brand new ride - our review
- 12:15 Six Nations 2018, Italy vs Scotland LIVE: Latest score and updates...
- 12:15 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Arabic singing workshop
- 12:15 Walney pupils delighted to get to work in transformed allotment space
- 12:15 Kids 'as young as 10' used by drug gangs in Lancashire
- 12:15 Simply the best B&B near Spilsby
- 12:15 Full cost of complaints against councillors in Copeland revealed