MIDAS TIPS UPDATE: Share price has slimmed down a little - but OptiBiotix's profile is set to expand
In 2015, OptiBiotix Health was a darling of the market. Midas tipped the shares in July at 33½p and by the end of the year, they were 77½p. Since then, the performance has been pedestrian and today the stock is 67p, having drifted for most of 2016.
Investors may feel impatient, but now is not the time to sell. OptiBiotix is focused on an area that is increasingly recognised as playing a fundamental role in our health and wellbeing, the business is expected to expand considerably over the next two to three years and the shares should respond accordingly.
Chief executive Stephen O’Hara is an... read more
- 07:03 Le Pen increases first round lead in French election - poll
- 07:02 ‘District council failed over pool cleanliness’
- 07:01 Manchester United News: Wayne Rooney update, Midfielder transfer...
- 07:01 Kasper Schmeichel plays down heroics to keep Leicester's Champions...
- 07:01 Shadow Housing Minister’s pledge for more affordable homes in...
- 07:00 Dialog Semiconductor sees good sales growth in 2017
- 06:59 Who's in charge of Hands Off HRI - and is the money safe? Here's...
- 06:58 BREAKING: Helen Bailey murder - Ian Stewart guilty of killing...
- 06:58 Man wanted over Blackpool attacks
- 06:58 Fylde Tories doubt over county plans
- 06:58 Fast and furious waterpark slides get the thumbs up
- 06:58 Homes plan wins council approval
- 06:58 Donald Trump revokes Obama policy that affected transgender students
- 06:58 Mum’s Corrie delight after acting break
- 06:58 Police welfare a priority insist force bosses
- 06:58 Museum Trust enjoys success with open day
- 06:58 LIVE: Storm Doris in Lancashire
- 06:57 Man 'gutted' in knife attack after refusing to give cash to beggars
- 06:57 One horse hit by vehicle after ponies run loose on A19
- 06:57 Hartlepool homeowner threatened with court for paving over his...
- 06:57 Extra support for Hartlepool and North Tees midwives
- 06:56 Italy says no problem with construction of TAP pipeline
- 06:56 Tech breakthroughs take a backseat in upcoming Apple iPhone launch
- 06:54 Isle fat loss expert ties the knot
- 06:54 European boss makes big revelation about managing Liverpool
- 06:54 LIVE: Storm Doris in Lancashire
- 06:53 Heartbreak for family of boy with cancer as they reveal new tumours...
- 06:53 Storm Doris arrives with 90mph winds battering Britain and delays...
- 06:53 Driver with 62 points is still allowed to keep his licence
- 06:53 Homeless beggars gutted man when he refused to give them money