MIDAS TIPS UPDATE: Share price has slimmed down a little - but OptiBiotix's profile is set to expand
In 2015, OptiBiotix Health was a darling of the market. Midas tipped the shares in July at 33½p and by the end of the year, they were 77½p. Since then, the performance has been pedestrian and today the stock is 67p, having drifted for most of 2016.
Investors may feel impatient, but now is not the time to sell. OptiBiotix is focused on an area that is increasingly recognised as playing a fundamental role in our health and wellbeing, the business is expected to expand considerably over the next two to three years and the shares should respond accordingly.
Chief executive Stephen O’Hara is an... read more
- 06:26 London teen charged with terror offences
- 06:25 Toronto explosion: more than a dozen injured in restaurant blast
- 06:25 Amy Macleod: Guiding girls towards new challenges can lead to big...
- 06:25 Leader comment: Rediscovering the optimism of a child
- 06:25 Joyce McMillan: Ruth Davidson could be leader of independent Scotland
- 06:25 Toronto restaurant explosion in Canada, injures 15
- 06:25 Best friends helping end homelessness through weight loss success
- 06:25 Nuns’ care home set to close after 155 years
- 06:25 New bill to ensure NHS meets trained staff requirements
- 06:25 Bury CCG considers cutting IVF cycles to balance books
- 06:25 St John's CE Primary School, Radcliffe, in random acts of kindness
- 06:24 Tesco puts US chain Fresh & Easy into bankruptcy
- 06:24 Secondary ticketing: how it works, the law, pitfalls and the future
- 06:22 Watch these LGBTQ flags become bulletproof in anti-violence protest
- 06:20 Guest Column: We must ensure the great British pub doesn’t die out
- 06:18 A right royal occasion at Horncastle Primary School
- 06:17 North End frontman Maguire gets a breather
- 06:16 Champions League final: Former Reds ace REFUSES to travel to Kiev...
- 06:16 Revving up for Motor Festival
- 06:15 Grand-daughter of Rushden-born author H E Bates calls for...
- 06:15 Headteacher’s pride at Ofsted report for Earls Barton school
- 06:15 NSPCC urges Northamptonshire families to give exam pupils ‘vital’...
- 06:15 Corby mum hopes ‘Wear It Purple’ Day will be biggest yet
- 06:14 Residents vent frustrations over crime and anti-social behaviour
- 06:14 Young people have chance to join police cadets
- 06:14 Music and beer festival returns to cricket club for fourth year
- 06:14 Arson attacks rise by more than a third in last two years
- 06:14 Pond weed affecting wildlife in Hartlepool park
- 06:14 Budding Hartlepool actors audition for new film set to be created...
- 06:14 Blackpool: From the courts 25-05-18