Michelin Guide 2017: How did Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland restaurants fare?
The compact county of Rutland has outdone Leicestershire in this year's Michelin Guide with a total of 13 restaurants compared to its larger neighbour's tally of just 10.
Just one eatery based in Leicester city centre, Chutney Ivy, is included in the new Michelin Guide Great Britain and Ireland 2017, which was released this week.
The other nine are spread across the county, and include Leicestershire's only the one-starred inclusion in the guide, John's House, in Mountsorrel.
Chutney Ivy, in Halford Street, has been included for the sixth year running, with judges described the Indian... read more
- 11:40 Leeds man hurt after lorry and motorcycle collide on A61 Harewood
- 11:40 Gallery: Students wow audiences during latest production
- 11:40 Meet the Barnes ward candidates who want your vote in the...
- 11:39 Absolute tool jailed for 12 months for driving through crossing...
- 11:38 Loweswater pub to hold 10th beer festival
- 11:38 Real life Slumdog Millionaire explains how he went from having £600...
- 11:38 Campaigners blast move to shut Leicestershire children's centres
- 11:38 Ashington care home to open its doors for national event
- 11:38 Blackpool firm’s £6.75m scheme
- 11:37 Stash of heroin, crack cocaine and cash seized by police in Nuneaton
- 11:37 Windows damaged at Buxton hairdresser’s
- 11:36 Defensive dilemma and striker solution: How Birmingham City must...
- 11:36 'It hits players hard' Birmingham City coach reveals the dark side...
- 11:36 John Michie's daughter 'first to die from party drug 2CP', court told
- 11:35 Northants County Council’s £2.5m redundancy payouts in past year
- 11:35 Daventry District residents reminded to sign-up for garden waste...
- 11:35 ELDC calls on Lloyds Bank to reconsider its decision to withdraw...
- 11:33 Disney World now serves the millennial pink cocktail of your dreams
- 11:33 Quarterly survey’s good start
- 11:32 Leeds man hurt after lorry and motorcycle collide on A61 Harewood
- 11:32 Weather: Leeds set to bask in weekend sunshine as heatwave continues
- 11:32 Arsenal make informal contact with Luis Enrique to succeed...
- 11:31 Distressed mum calls for action to improve lane
- 11:30 Sunderland student blogger tests social media with trick Instagram...
- 11:30 Northants County Council’s £2.5m redundancy payouts in past year
- 11:29 Watch: Driver inches from hitting woman and child as he flees...
- 11:29 Leeds man hurt after lorry and motorcycle collide on A61 Harewood
- 11:29 Ulverston musician Jess Gillam to play at Last Night of The Proms
- 11:28 Quarterly survey’s good start
- 11:28 Very colourful way to learn