Michael Dawson in Hull City training - but faces new battle to play
Michael Dawson's expected availability for Hull City's next game at Bournemouth has given everyone at the club a lift says Mike Phelan.
However, the Tigers' caretaker manager says while delighted to have the former England defender now back in full training with the first team, there are no guarantees he'll find a direct route back into the starting line-up.
Injured in pre-season at Mansfield, Dawson has spent almost three months working his way back from a medial knee ligament injury, with the end now in sight for the ex-Tottenham man.
The 32-year-old began full training this week, working... read more
- 00:49 Scottish teachers begin strike action over workloads
- 00:47 Indyref2 is 'waste of time' until Scottish Government tackles...
- 00:46 Is vinegar the next SUPERFOOD? Grain and fruit varieties 'have good...
- 00:46 Dalbeattie Tennis Club hosts 2016 end of season awards evening
- 00:45 Monday interview: Brett Simpson, chief executive of Low & Bonar
- 00:45 Edinburgh’s office take-up shrugs off Brexit uncertainty
- 00:45 Call to help Dundee’s Waterfront progress
- 00:44 Doctors name treatments that bring little or no benefit
- 00:42 The media boss who swapped winning Oscars for kids TV
- 00:42 For AT&T, Time Warner was always on the menu
- 00:41 Ian Rankin: ‘I can’t imagine killing off Rebus’
- 00:41 Classical music review: St Andrews Voices, St Andrews
- 00:41 Heading footballs 'affects memory'
- 00:37 Manchester United legend Phil Neville blasts Paul Pogba and Ander...
- 00:37 'I can't wait for wedding I never had': Transgender Justine on...
- 00:37 Better bus services 'cut social deprivation'
- 00:35 Trainers and decorative flamingos kick CD racks off shopping lists
- 00:35 ‘Tornado’ image of starlings wins coveted photography competition
- 00:33 Modi sees election danger in India's 'Dalit Queen'
- 00:33 Top assist providers in Premier League history: Which Man Utd great...
- 00:29 What next after the Jungle?
- 00:28 AI predicts outcome of human rights cases
- 00:24 Scents of villainy, from Eden to an odiferous ancient Rome
- 00:24 ‘Neither independent nor impartial’
- 00:24 The tallest tree in the forest
- 00:24 Cricket: Broad awaits thrilling finale in Bangladesh
- 00:24 City top league after tough test against Southampton
- 00:24 Jose humiliated in return south
- 00:24 We must present a genuine left alternative
- 00:24 Twin-track approach to justice for the purged