Michael Bisping retains middleweight title in UFC 204 thriller against Dan Henderson
MICHAEL BISPING retained his UFC title by the skin of his teeth after edging Dan Henderson in a thrilling fight at UFC 204 in Manchester despite being badly rocked twice.
A memorable night (or rather early morning) was capped in front of a capacity crowd at the Manchester Arena with the hometown favourite winning on all three judges cards by 48-47 (twice) and 49-46.
An uncharacteristically impatient Bisping was headhunting from the off, seeking to avenge his infamous brutal knockout at the hands of Henderson at UFC 100.
After setting the pace for round 1, Bisping was put flat on his... read more
- 09:04 North Korea halts all missile tests and shuts down nuclear site...
- 09:03 Shakshouka
- 08:59 Men receive a whopping £29,000 more than women in retirement over...
- 08:59 Will this be the Knightsbridge of Ireland? We take a look around...
- 08:58 David Beckham aims subtle dig at Arsene Wenger critics in class...
- 08:57 Delays after van fire on the M6
- 08:57 Brave girl's kiss for dying mum days before she lost cancer battle...
- 08:57 'My kids!' Single mum's heartbreaking screams as she watched home...
- 08:56 'Surely it can't happen'? Coventry City fans are dreaming and...
- 08:53 London Marathon could be biggest ever despite heat worries
- 08:53 Arsène Wenger changed the face of English football. It was all him
- 08:52 Jazz festival returns to northern Lincolnshire
- 08:51 Man arrested for ‘breaking into Taylor Swift’s home and sleeping in...
- 08:46 Club relaunch hopes to curb village woes
- 08:39 Driver of car that overturned on the M6 arrested for suspected...
- 08:37 Cornelly United: Games to go ahead 'for our injured lads'
- 08:35 Scotch whisky is our liquid ambassador
- 08:35 Food blog: Brodie Williams
- 08:35 Treatise on cow-pox put physician John Ring’s career at stake
- 08:35 Desert Island Chef: Paul Newman of Thyme at Errichel
- 08:35 The Fisherman’s Tavern, Broughty Ferry (37/50)
- 08:35 More than 60 people helped Northampton woman when dog Bertie went...
- 08:35 Food blog: Kat Riach
- 08:35 Keeping the social side of cycling in motion
- 08:35 A den and a ditty, close to the city
- 08:33 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte aims fresh dig at Manchester United...
- 08:28 Arsene Wenger: Arsenal chief could join Everton this summer
- 08:28 Driver of car that overturned on the M6 arrested for suspected...
- 08:28 Sheffield DJ speaks out over suicidal feelings before undergoing...
- 08:27 Donald Trump’s long-awaited visit to UK could happen this July