Mesut Ozil celebrates first ever hat-trick in most Mesut Ozil way possible
For a player of his calibre, it may come as a surprise that it’s taken until the age of 28 for Mesut Ozil to score his first professional hat-trick.
The German makes the game look easy and he was at his sparkling best during an emphatic 6-0 win against Ludogorets.
Ozil was at the centre of everything that Arsene Wenger’s men did well against the Bulgarians and assisted Theo Walcott’s goal before adding three goals for himself after the break.
After making a career out of teeing up his team-mates, you would have forgiven Ozil for taking a bit of the glory for himself for a change.
Instead,... read more
- 01:39 'Germany's culture must be respected' Angela Merkel's minister...
- 01:38 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 01:37 Police in Sheffield uncover haul of class A drugs after raid on...
- 01:34 Reform 'high stakes' primary tests, MPs urge
- 01:29 Manchester United star Ander Herrera looks glum after latest draw...
- 01:23 Tony Blair's legacy 20 years on
- 01:23 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 01:23 Brighton star Steve Sidwell poised to win Championship against...
- 01:23 Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenham are heaping pressure on Chelsea...
- 01:23 Leeds star warns owners: Club faces disaster if Garry Monk leaves
- 01:22 White House defends Trump invitation to Duterte despite human...
- 01:09 ADVISORY-Hong Kong financial markets closed for holiday, reopen...
- 01:09 U.S. service member killed near Mosul identified as infantry officer
- 01:03 Why an Italian row over place names is dredging up memories of fascism
- 00:57 Line of Duty season 5: Fans will have to wait 2 YEARS for the next...
- 00:53 Researchers design housing for refugee camps in extreme climates
- 00:52 Khalid Masood: Police unlock Westminster attacker's final text
- 00:52 Celtic's Scott Sinclair takes to social media to make a stand...
- 00:47 Zelda Breath of the Wild news: Microsoft talk Xbox rival as new...
- 00:46 YP Comment: Pay the region what is owed - PM must sign off EU funding
- 00:43 Mild weather brings record number of moths to UK
- 00:40 Monday interview: Axis managing director Richard Scott
- 00:40 Supermarket giants to test high street resilience
- 00:40 John Boyle: Joined-up approach to building strength
- 00:38 Dame Barbara Windsor tells Jaime Winstone 'you're more me than me'
- 00:38 Former PM Tony Blair 'finds it hard to be hated by people'
- 00:38 Social media giants' failure to tackle extremism 'shameful'
- 00:38 Benefits process 'broken' as figures show thousands of PIP...
- 00:38 PM mulls tax break plan for middle-aged workers to tackle social...
- 00:38 Danny Murphy claims 'retrospective action is the only way forward'...