Mental health nurse at Pilgrim
The first mental health nurse to work directly for the trust running Lincolnshire’s acute hospitals will look after patients at Boston’s Pilgrim Hospital.
Rochelle King (31) has joined Ward 6A, which caters for elderly women patients with complex conditions, including dementia.
She said: “I wanted a new challenge and to further my skills to help patients more.
“I am trained in assisting patients who do become agitated to help manage their aggression.
“I can do this through verbal de-escalation skills and looking at their mental health medications as to what could be causing the agrression.... read more
- 07:07 Taxi drivers 'fearing for their lives' after spate of recent attacks
- 07:06 Marks & Spencer makes the mother of all errors
- 07:06 I’m 64 with a poor credit history – how can I remortgage?
- 07:06 How to tackle your interest-only mortgage shortfall
- 07:06 ‘Urgent regulation needed’ to stop abusive practices by letting agents
- 07:04 Experts reach for the stars to fight slavery as satellite pictures...
- 07:04 Monday briefing: Johnson ramps up anti-Russia rhetoric
- 07:04 The 100 million city: is 21st century urbanisation out of control?
- 07:02 ‘What will happen to Saturday Night Takeaway?’ Fans speculate Dec...
- 07:02 Chelsea and Man Utd dealt transfer blow: Robert Lewandowski and...
- 06:59 Government decides to keep 1p and 2p coins after one-day consultation
- 06:59 Investigation after man defecates on floor at Preston train station
- 06:59 Morrisons creates £10 meat box it says will feed your family for a...
- 06:59 Many men are sexually harassed in the workplace – so why aren’t...
- 06:59 Five Derbyshire roads closed after heavy snow
- 06:58 Leader comment: Law to oust errant MSPs carries serious risks
- 06:58 Tories bid to outflank SNP in post-Brexit powers row with ‘Union...
- 06:57 Government decides to keep 1p and 2p coins after one-day consultation
- 06:55 Village pub saved after locals raise £1,000,000 to buy it back...
- 06:54 Newcastle United’s last stand in the Champions League - against...
- 06:54 Revealed: The staggering number of drivers caught speeding through...
- 06:54 Tax-dodging businessman spent thousands of pounds on football games...
- 06:52 Russia election video shows officials allegedly filling ballot boxes
- 06:49 Morrisons creates £10 meat box it says will feed your family for a...
- 06:49 Many men are sexually harassed in the workplace – so why aren’t...
- 06:48 Five Derbyshire roads closed after heavy snow
- 06:47 Five Derbyshire roads closed after heavy snow
- 06:47 Man Utd ace Nemanja Matic reveals one reason why working with Jose...
- 06:45 Final straw: Post campaign to ditch single use plastics
- 06:46 Careers service’s link with school is bearing fruit