'Menace on the road' jailed after chase - but claims he has no memory of crime after stroke
The video will start in 8s Cancel Click to play Tap to play The Live Event you are trying to watch is either unavailable or has not started Please refresh this page in your browser to reload this live event video A “menace on the road” who led police on a high-speed chase before crashing into a police car has been jailed - but claims he had no memory of the incident after suffering a stroke.
Barry Anderson had the cheek to visit Wynyard Motor Company in Stockton to view an Audi A4 Avant the day before it went missing on July 5 2014.
Ten days later at 4.19pm, police spotted Anderson driving... read more
- 13:35 Thieves steal £3,000 of Lego in Poole and Bournemouth raids
- 13:35 PICTURE SPECIAL: A fun day out for all the family at Stewkley’s...
- 13:35 Charlie Gard's parents urge judges to reverse court decision
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:35 Floyd Mayweather believes Conor McGregor fight is a contest fans...
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Take That cancel concert 'out of respect'
- 13:35 Chelsea confirm transfer deal: Ace will be at Stamford Bridge next...
- 13:35 Kettering mayor’s charity tributes to former deputies
- 13:34 Royal Oldham in armed lockdown
- 13:34 Historic school celebrates 300 years of education
- 13:34 Islamic State claims responsibility for Manchester Arena terror...
- 13:34 Concert mum: 'I just focused on getting my daughter to safety'
- 13:33 Inquest into Drayton Manor schoolgirl death adjourned
- 13:34 Barbaric
- 13:34 'Wonderfully eclectic' exhibition at the British Motor Museum
- 13:34 Man taken to Queen's Medical Centre with serious injuries after...
- 13:33 Manchester bombing: Don't shield kids from the truth about terrorism
- 13:33 Ross McCormack could still have a future at Aston Villa - this is why
- 13:33 Manchester Bombing: Kind-hearted strangers raise £180,000 for victims
- 13:33 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:33 Theatre review: Music is Torture
- 13:33 Real Madrid news: Ex-striker details transfer plan for Swansea's...
- 13:31 Nuneaton General Election candidates reveal their views on fox hunting
- 13:32 Married Morris dancer jailed for sexually abusing girl, 12, while...
- 13:32 Lord Mayor of Chester condemns ‘heinous attack’ in Manchester
- 13:31 Drayton Manor schoolgirl Evha Jannath's inquest adjourned
- 13:32 Johnston Carmichael lifts partner count to 57
- 13:32 'This was an appalling attack': Northants police chief condemns...
- 13:32 12 children under 16 are among Manchester terror attack injured
- 13:31 Why you shouldn't share this Manchester terror attack rumour about...