Men wanted over string of bike thefts at Birmingham New Street
Police have released images of several men they want to speak to after a string of bike thefts at Birmingham New Street (see our video gallery above).
Cyclists have been left an estimated £3,000 out of pocket due to the thefts with 14 bikes stolen in the last two months.
One day saw four bikes swiped in the space of just half an hour at the station on September 4.
Officers investigating the crimes have issued pictures of a number of men they wish to speak to about eight of the incidents.
PC Nick Tatlow from British Transport Police said: “Apart from the group sought in connection with four... read more
- 13:28 YP Letters: Ominous silence from MP over fracking plan
- 13:28 Lionel Messi will marry his childhood sweetheart Antonella Roccuzzo...
- 13:28 YP Letters: What became of British Bulldog spirit in our dealings...
- 13:28 England seamer Jake Ball undergoes scan on knee injury just a week...
- 13:28 YP Letters: Rail strike will only hurt passengers
- 13:28 Big Brother 2017: Chanelle McCleary’s shocking game plan EXPOSED -...
- 13:28 Mattress 'mountains' springing up as firms find recycling too costly
- 13:27 You'll be VERY surprised what you can get on the back on a bicycle:...
- 13:27 Hunt continues for teenagers who attacked PCSO in Coventry city centre
- 13:27 Doncaster-on-Sea: Town would become a seaside resort if all the...
- 13:27 Life on Byker's Shields Road: From the 'undesirables' to staunch pride
- 13:27 FA, Sheffield Wednesday PLC and South Yorkshire Ambulance Service...
- 13:26 Martin Keown: Jack Wilshere will get a new Arsenal deal but it...
- 13:26 New scheme to speed up muscular appointments
- 13:26 Prime Minister praises Hillsborough families for campaign for justice
- 13:25 What is austerity?
- 13:24 YP Comment: The Hillsborough fight for justice – and how it can...
- 13:24 The pint-puller that's better than a bartender! Students create a...
- 13:23 The latest store to open at Bullring revealed
- 13:23 German fiscal plans include provisions for possible ECB rate hikes...
- 13:23 General Election 2017 result has caused 'collapse' in consumer...
- 13:22 Campaign week for Erb’s palsy
- 13:22 Liverpool target Naby Keita admits he wants to join Manchester City
- 13:22 Scots version of Harry Potter to be published
- 13:22 SO Fest performances in Horncastle relocate to Stanhope Hall due to...
- 13:21 Hillsborough: What the six defendants are accused of
- 13:20 Rare bee-eater birds seen at Nottinghamshire sand quarry
- 13:20 Mileposts project nears completion
- 13:20 Tributes paid to 17-year-old girl 'angel' Saffron Pickering
- 13:20 Appeal to find teen last seen outside Nottinghamshire supermarket