Men ruled out of Tideswell taxi damage investigation
Officers investigating theft from and damage to a taxi in Tideswell can confirm that the men pictured in CCTV stills released last week are not connected to the crime.
PC Linda Hancock, who is leading the investigation, said: “The men pictured have been eliminated from the enquiry and we are sorry if the release of the image has caused them any embarrassment.”
PC Hancock is still trying to trace four men who were collected from Buxton Market Place and driven to Tideswell between 4.25am and 5am on Sunday, September 25.
As the driver pulled up along High Street in Tideswell he noticed that... read more
- 06:22 'Do you have any ectoplasm? Is it vaginal?' The return of punk...
- 06:22 Gennady Golovkin brands Canelo Alvarez a CHEAT in latest outburst...
- 06:21 Mark O’Donnell: Mainstream schools don’t work for many...
- 06:21 Alex Cole-Hamilton: SNP should make cannabis oil available on NHS
- 06:21 Muffins found to have ‘more sugar than can of Coke’
- 06:21 Lib Dems’ Alex Cole-Hamilton admits to cannabis use at university
- 06:21 Tai Chi ‘better than aerobic exercise’ for chronic pain relief
- 06:21 Royal Infirmary misses waiting time targets for six months
- 06:19 Brexit blue passports will be made by French/Dutch company in Europe
- 06:15 Preston North End owner Trevor Hemmings delighted with work of...
- 06:14 Former Staffordshire Regiment soldier Mark Inman shares his battle...
- 06:13 More magistrates needed in Warwickshire
- 06:13 Government to launch new Fintech taskforce and links with Australia
- 06:13 The Hepworth Wakefield announces 2018 Sculpture Prize shortlist
- 06:11 This studio was created by Hartlepool students - and it’s out of...
- 06:11 Search for a solution pledge over flooded Hartlepool cemetery plots
- 06:12 Roma chief issues huge transfer update on Alisson amid Liverpool...
- 06:11 Ewe beauties! Nature reserve gets ready to welcome cute new arrivals
- 06:11 Car parking charges set to resume at popular coastline
- 06:11 Match of the day as Hartlepool couple who met at football game...
- 06:11 John Oliver's gay rabbit book parody outsells Mike Pence's original...
- 06:11 Hartlepool woman found guilty of assaulting her grandmother
- 06:11 First black female high commissioner appointed by Foreign Office
- 06:10 Youngster’s half-marathon effort in memory of Thrapston footballer Ben
- 06:10 Wellingborough bridge to shut today for six months
- 06:10 Rushden Mayor honours people who help make town a better place
- 06:10 Corby bus users will benefit from service changes
- 06:10 Northamptonshire Police ‘unable to meet the demand it faces’
- 06:10 BBC host Sara Cox brings energy to late night radio
- 06:05 The retired fireman and a French magician: Meet the unlikely people...