Men: Please don’t glue your urethras shut
We’ve all heard our fair share of sex-gone-wrong stories.
Involving crisp packets, Starbursts – yeah. That one.
But while we love listening to these with morbid fascination, deep in our souls we know that probably, these never really happened.
If any man has been misguided enough to follow a certain company’s advice, anyway.
Jifitip is suggesting to men that they glue their urethras shut as a form of contraception.
Though it says in the small print that it’s ‘not a condom and it is not approved for STI’s or pregnancy prevention purposes,’ the website’s tagline is ‘feel your... read more
- 06:21 The cost of dropping rubbish in Blackpool reaches £48k
- 06:21 Leeds police chase crash driver jailed
- 06:20 Barcelona news: Kylian Mbappe deal was DONE… but they chose Ousmane...
- 06:19 Devastated family want to prevent other young deaths
- 06:19 Rattling good fun heading to Hartlepool at prestige model rail show
- 06:19 Residents welcome new patio garden at Hartlepool retirement village
- 06:19 Tees Valley caution over recruiting more workers
- 06:19 Craig Harrison offers Hartlepool United injury update on Liam...
- 06:19 Hartlepool MP tells Parliament benefit reform is leaving people...
- 06:19 ‘Bin raiding’ incidents raise concern about identity theft risk in...
- 06:19 Thug jailed for assaulting girlfriend and her neighbour
- 06:19 Fans and club honour player
- 06:18 Extra cash donated to fund more CCTV
- 06:18 Upskilling the young for sustainable future
- 06:18 Olivier Giroud admits he got lucky with his wonder goal in...
- 06:18 Well-respected saddler Les continued fine family name
- 06:17 Banbury kitchen and bathroom firm launches new showroom
- 06:16 Pupil’s pink fundraiser tops £1,000 for Wellingborough breast...
- 06:16 Robberies rise by a shocking 43 per cent in Northamptonshire -...
- 06:16 EXCLUSIVE: Auditors given green light to resume second Sixfields...
- 06:16 Northampton A&E swamped by over 400 patients in 'busiest day ever'
- 06:16 ‘Impossible’ to fix roads due to cuts, say transport experts
- 06:16 Man Utd news: Fears grow over Ander Herrera and Marouane Fellaini...
- 06:14 Grieving families 'missing out on critical support'
- 06:12 Two-thirds of disabled Scots classed as 'fit for work' by DWP are...
- 06:12 Office manager facing jail after paying herself £30k overtime
- 06:12 Disabled teen lost place at Glasgow college because he is trapped...
- 06:12 Race hate bigot left fake bomb at mosque after watching TV reports...
- 06:12 Scotland to become first country in UK to ban smacking as SNP back...
- 06:12 'I lost my baby after this vicious monster raped me' Woman tells of...