Mel B to be ‘sued by nanny’ for defamation after claiming she had sex with her husband Stephen Belafonte
Mel B’s former nanny is reportedly filing a lawsuit against the star, following accusations of sleeping with her husband Stephen Belafonte.
The former Spice Girls singer previously claimed nanny Lorraine Giles slept with her husband Stephen and even had an abortion after becoming pregnant with his child, having been paid off with $300,000.
While the nanny’s sister has hit back at the claims saying she had nothing but ‘positive experiences’ working for the couple, Lorraine is reportedly taking drastic action by filing a lawsuit against them.
According to TMZ, Lorraine’s lawsuit focuses on... read more
- 12:40 Lionel Messi wins EU court battle to trademark his own name after...
- 12:40 Sheffield murder victim's funeral to be held next week
- 12:39 Four Seasons app review: a concierge in your pocket
- 12:39 Derbyshire police appoint new Assistant Chief Constable
- 12:39 Facebook accused of bullying by MPs
- 12:37 Thames Valley Police Constable who feigned injury quits
- 12:37 Derbyshire police appoint new Assistant Chief Constable
- 12:37 Two taken to hospital after car flipped over near Old Red Lion in...
- 12:37 Lincolnshire ranked as one of the safest counties in England and Wales
- 12:37 Motorcyclist suffered head and leg injuries in city-centre smash
- 12:36 Observatory marks milestone with the launch of a new facility
- 12:35 Police want to trace this man in connection with meat thefts
- 12:35 How will the Spireites’ relegation from the Football affect...
- 12:35 Coronation Street spoilers: Alison King and Kym Marsh film mystery...
- 12:34 Dogs are taking over the anti-Brexit campaign with Wooferendum posters
- 12:33 Employees go the extra mile for Hatton Park based children’s charity
- 12:33 Lincolnshire ranked as one of the safest counties in England and Wales
- 12:32 Lincolnshire ranked as one of the safest counties in England and Wales
- 12:32 UK retail sales continue to disappoint in April
- 12:31 Film festival returns to The Dukes in Lancaster
- 12:31 Indian dancing session at Halton Mill
- 12:30 Celebrations as £2m campaign completed
- 12:30 'Alcohol' pilots cleared after evidence blunder
- 12:30 Durham clash is now crucial for the County
- 12:29 Do you know how to look after your bra properly? When to wash and...
- 12:29 Swaziland has a new name - eSwatini - but what else has changed?
- 12:29 Lincolnshire ranked as one of the safest counties in England and Wales
- 12:29 Michael Cohen: Trump's lawyer to plead Fifth Amendment in Daniels case
- 12:29 Employees go the extra mile for Hatton Park based children’s charity
- 12:28 Major planning hurdle cleared for Harrogate Town's stadium overhaul