Meet the new officer responsible for recording archaeological finds made by the public
People can meet the county officer responsible for recording archaeological items the public finds when she comes to Daventry.
Eleanore Cox is the new finds liaison office for Northamptonshire, and will be at Daventry Museum on Friday, October 21, with the first of a series of Finds Events running through until spring next year.
Eleanore works for The Portable Antiquities Scheme, a partnership project which records archaeological objects found by members of the public in order to further our understanding of the past.
She will be at the museum to meet the public interested in the scheme,... read more
- 10:48 Government scraps digital tax hit for landlords, small firms and...
- 10:48 Japanese promotion sanctions fight between 12-year-old Child and...
- 10:48 The unicorn trend is infantalising us all and it needs to die
- 10:47 Train operator reveals Friday strike timetable
- 10:47 Powerhouse fund firm’s new Preston office
- 10:47 Corrie star Kym immortalised in wax
- 10:47 Top five strategies for new runners
- 10:46 Bank Holiday weather predictions for the North West
- 10:46 Corrie star Kym immortalised in wax
- 10:46 Who is Coventry City's new commercial director David Boddy?
- 10:46 Professional football clubs raided over suspected tax fraud
- 10:46 Rail stike to go ahead as union talks collapse
- 10:45 Magic wall of sound from Mendoza
- 10:45 Where is the much-vaunted BBC ‘impartiality’?
- 10:45 Man City transfer targets should include a defensive midfielder...
- 10:45 Police have launched an appeal to find missing 20-year-old Jenessa...
- 10:45 Female jogger punched in the face and subjected to horrific sex...
- 10:45 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Who will come out on top in La Liga title...
- 10:45 Everton star Morgan Schneiderlin warns Premier League leaders...
- 10:45 Rail stike to go ahead as union talks collapse
- 10:45 Sunderland boss David Moyes charged with bringing the game in to...
- 10:44 When are the 2017/18 Football League fixtures released?
- 10:44 Higher exports to lift German growth, investments - economy ministry
- 10:44 Why do snooker players wear bow ties and waistcoats?
- 10:44 Woman robbed at knife-point in Welford Road in Leicester city centre
- 10:44 Corrie star Kym immortalised in wax
- 10:44 'I would be dead if it wasn't for caring duo'
- 10:43 E4’s Tattoo Fixers looking for ink disasters in Warwickshire
- 10:43 Warwick museum trustees to mark two military anniversaries this year
- 10:43 One third of Brits have sleepless nights worrying about debt