Medical products maker ConvaTec's London IPO to raise about $1.8 billion
ConvaTec Ltd, a wound and ostomy care products maker, said an initial public offering of its shares on the London Stock Exchange is expected to raise about $1.8 billion (1.39 billion pounds).
ConvaTec, which was sold by Bristol-Myers Squibb Co to private-equity firms for $4.1 billion in 2008, did not say how many shares it would sell, or the expected price range. reut.rs/2cLERc8
The company said the offering would also allow for a partial realisation by private-equity firms Nordic Capital, Avista Capital Partners and members of the management team of their stake in ConvaTec.
ConvaTec, which... read more
- 15:54 Lewis Hamilton could be BETTER than Michael Schumacher - former...
- 15:54 Wanted man hands himself in after challenging police to get...
- 15:54 10 awesome family things to do this weekend in Nottinghamshire...
- 15:53 Harry Potter exhibition to feature broomsticks and crystal balls
- 15:52 10 awesome family things to do in Derbyshire this weekend
- 15:52 Is Storm Brian on its way to the East Midlands?
- 15:52 Birmingham's first chocolate cafe and bar is opening in New Street
- 15:52 Attention gamers! Be in with a chance of winning a free ticket to...
- 15:52 Wolves loan star the transfer target of Premier League club - reports
- 15:52 Bloxwich part of Great Barr? New boundary plans explained
- 15:51 Burglars steal expensive jewellery from Sheffield family - then...
- 15:51 Heckmondwike man, 45, jailed for 9 years over historic child sex abuse
- 15:50 Diabetes risk cut by SLEEPING: THIS is how many hours you need to...
- 15:50 Sam Allardyce: I won't be the next Leicester manager
- 15:50 North Wales Co-op stores to close while £3.5m revamps take place
- 15:50 10 awesome family things to do this weekend in Nottinghamshire...
- 15:49 Kee Safety valued at £280m after sale
- 15:49 Mayor recovering after major surgery
- 15:49 Competition standard cycle track for Doncaster gets the go-ahead
- 15:49 Burglars steal expensive jewellery from Sheffield family - then...
- 15:48 Yorkshire father bit schoolboy’s ear after wading into playground...
- 15:48 Dancing on Ice: You WON’T believe which Britain’s Got Talent star...
- 15:48 Man dies in crash after having a heart attack at the wheel
- 15:47 Competition standard cycle track for Doncaster gets the go-ahead
- 15:47 Cheesemaker avoids charges over e-coli death of child
- 15:46 Take a look at the amazing images competing for Wildlife...
- 15:46 Market Weighton support group launched for carers
- 15:46 Docks dream to move closer
- 15:45 Ivanka Trump reveals hint of chest as she cosies up to Justin...
- 15:45 VIDEO: Cumbrian woman - who is one of the UK's oldest - celebrates...