McDonalds branch closed after dead mice found in restaurant
A Liverpool branch of McDonald’s was closed after dead mice were found at the restaurant.
McDonald’s Walton Road was closed earlier this week after staff found evidence of mice at the fast food joint.
Bosses at the chain have confirmed that the restaurant was closed for a “short period” but say they have taken steps to address the issue.
Read More Revealed: Liverpool one star hygiene restaurants and takeaways
They also insisted there was “no concern regarding food safety” and apologised for the temporary closure of the store.
A McDonald’s spokesperson said: “We always work closely with... read more
- 08:47 Arsenal in transfer battle with AC Milan and Marseille for Mexico...
- 08:47 Sunderland councillor in bookies odds to become next Liberal...
- 08:46 ‘Young people need to learn to speak out about problems’
- 08:46 'I hid baby's body in rucksack in wardrobe for 14 years', mum tells...
- 08:43 Ray turns out to play rugby league at 67 and backs our Doncaster...
- 08:42 Lucy hoping her message will ring out
- 08:42 Leyland nurse's plea after M65 crash leaves motorcyclist seriously...
- 08:42 Schools need time to prepare learners for the real world
- 08:42 Star Wars craft lands in Leeds family’s back garden
- 08:41 Schools need time to prepare learners for the real world
- 08:41 Students bring Oklahoma to The Spa
- 08:37 NHS Borders reduces its agency staff costs
- 08:37 Dundee looking for a ‘few more pieces of the puzzle’
- 08:37 School sees red over boys’antic
- 08:35 Gossip: Liverpool linked with Lazio keeper?
- 08:35 Now THAT'S a man cave! Inside the 65ft-deep underground world dug...
- 08:34 Foundry Wood to celebrate fifth birthday
- 08:33 Bitcoin price LIVE: BTC tumbles 'nothing preventing $2500 from...
- 08:31 Lincolnshire police chief reveals force ignored rural crime as it...
- 08:30 Hospital where hundreds died after being given strong painkillers...
- 08:29 Deported Lancaster man to be returned to UK after appeal success
- 08:29 Creativity is key to success for UCLan ‘15’
- 08:27 Man, 22, charged with murdering US rapper XXXTentacion
- 08:27 Argentina fans act like sore losers after team is thrashed by...
- 08:26 Funding approved for parking plans
- 08:25 England crush Australia and now aim to secure ODI series whitewash
- 08:25 Celestial Motion: a virtual dance with the stars
- 08:25 Man Utd transfer news: could Jordi Alba join Fred at Old Trafford?
- 08:23 'Man on tracks with bomb' forces evacuation at railway station
- 08:23 Sheffield family set to sizzle sausages for hospice that supports...