Mattioli Woods boss says UK economy is robust enough to enable Brexit to happen
Business Editor Tom Pegden catches up with the team at one of the county's most successful businesses, Mattioli Woods
It's been a remarkable year for the service sector. Things were looking up in the first half as the economy continued to move out of the doldrums following the credit crunch.
Then came the EU referendum and everyone started to get very, very nervous.
What would be the impact on financial institutions reliant on maintaining confidence among customers?
Related content Growth up a quarter at wealth management business Mattioli Woods Leicester Tigers score a new sponsor Mattioli... read more
- 13:01 Warning issued to Yorkshire motorists planning on getting away over...
- 13:00 Warning issued to Yorkshire motorists planning on getting away over...
- 13:00 Ariana Grande speaks out over 'toxic relationship'
- 12:59 Romanian becomes second most common non-UK nationality
- 12:59 YP Letters: Even Leave voters don’t accept Brexit is going well for UK
- 12:59 Lincolnshire Children Attempt Samba World Record
- 12:59 Warning issued to Yorkshire motorists planning on getting away over...
- 12:58 Apprentices needed to work on the Metro
- 12:58 Win a car at festival’s annniversary event
- 12:56 Jamie McDonnell vs Naoya Inoue UK fight time, TV channel, undercard...
- 12:56 Unai Emery’s top five transfers highlight the type of player he’ll...
- 12:56 YP Letters: Too much hot air but never enough power
- 12:56 Fund for acid victim's father tops £34,000
- 12:55 New Mayor bids to make town known
- 12:55 ‘It’s building a small town in Scarborough’
- 12:54 Brexit: minister David Gauke plays down £20bn customs forecast
- 12:54 Nottingham has lowest household disposable income in UK
- 12:53 Inside the cab of a Crossrail train: Fascinating clip shows a...
- 12:51 Quiz: Who said it - Donald Trump or Elon Musk?
- 12:51 How police spot a drink driver - even before they’ve stopped your car
- 12:50 Advice as trains from Banbury may be busy over bank holiday weekend
- 12:50 Salford fire trial: Two men guilty of murder
- 12:49 New Mayor bids to make town known
- 12:49 Bank holiday scorcher predicted for Yorkshire
- 12:48 YP Letters: Ageing population grew up in real austerity
- 12:48 The Thing Is with Steve Canavan
- 12:48 Blackpool Transport announces 10p fare increase
- 12:46 How police spot a drink driver - even before they’ve stopped your car
- 12:46 Holiday park in Melton expands with £1 million investment
- 12:45 Vital work of Lancaster hospice featured on television