Matthew Giles holds one shot lead at Fiji International ahead of Brandt Snedeker and Anthony Houston
Australian Matthew Giles fired a second-round 66 to take the midway lead at the Fiji International.
American Ryder Cup star Brandt Snedeker is ominously placed just a shot back.
Giles followed up his opening 67 with an eventful second 18 holes, the highlight of which was an eagle at the par-three eighth. The round also included seven birdies and three bogeys.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Martin Kaymer blasts 'shocking' crowd behaviour at... Danny Willett takes in the calm after Ryder Cup storm during... Jesse Lingard should stick to football as Manchester United... Tiger Woods is... read more
- 13:39 Congo opens investigation into ex-minister over Kasai violence
- 13:39 Manchester terror attack: Concert-goer rang 999 in fear for her life
- 13:39 Man United target Antoine Griezmann: I'm ready to quit Atletico...
- 13:37 Doncaster sexual health and HIV services are moving near the town...
- 13:35 Thieves steal £3,000 of Lego in Poole and Bournemouth raids
- 13:35 PICTURE SPECIAL: A fun day out for all the family at Stewkley’s...
- 13:35 Charlie Gard's parents urge judges to reverse court decision
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:35 Floyd Mayweather believes Conor McGregor fight is a contest fans...
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Take That cancel concert 'out of respect'
- 13:35 Chelsea confirm transfer deal: Ace will be at Stamford Bridge next...
- 13:35 Kettering mayor’s charity tributes to former deputies
- 13:34 Royal Oldham in armed lockdown
- 13:34 Historic school celebrates 300 years of education
- 13:34 Islamic State claims responsibility for Manchester Arena terror...
- 13:34 Concert mum: 'I just focused on getting my daughter to safety'
- 13:33 Inquest into Drayton Manor schoolgirl death adjourned
- 13:34 Barbaric
- 13:34 'Wonderfully eclectic' exhibition at the British Motor Museum
- 13:34 Man taken to Queen's Medical Centre with serious injuries after...
- 13:33 Manchester bombing: Don't shield kids from the truth about terrorism
- 13:33 Ross McCormack could still have a future at Aston Villa - this is why
- 13:33 Manchester Bombing: Kind-hearted strangers raise £180,000 for victims
- 13:33 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:33 Theatre review: Music is Torture
- 13:33 Real Madrid news: Ex-striker details transfer plan for Swansea's...
- 13:31 Nuneaton General Election candidates reveal their views on fox hunting
- 13:32 Married Morris dancer jailed for sexually abusing girl, 12, while...
- 13:32 Lord Mayor of Chester condemns ‘heinous attack’ in Manchester
- 13:31 Drayton Manor schoolgirl Evha Jannath's inquest adjourned